- Photo: AP1 of 9
- Photo: Michael Buckner/courtesy Merceds-Benz/GettyImages.com2 of 9
- Photo: STUART RAMSON/AP3 of 9
- Photo: Phelan Ebenhack/AP4 of 9
- Photo: Splash News/Splash News5 of 9
- Photo: Doug Meszler/Splash News6 of 9
- Photo: RAM/Fame Pictures7 of 9
- Photo: Evan Agostini/AP8 of 9
More Celeb News
- Mike Darnell Talks Fox Exit, 'American Idol,' Whether 'X Factor'MSNEntertainment 5/24/2013 4:46:42 PM
- 3 Reasons Lena Dunham Can't Laugh Off 'Girls' Porn ParodyMSNEntertainment 5/24/2013 4:35:33 PM
- YouTube's Most Popular Rappers Are White and Nerdy - and Bigger Than Bieber, PSYMSNEntertainment 5/24/2013 4:00:39 PM
- 'The East' Filmmakers Go From Dumpster-Diving to Sundance Darlings ... and Get a TMSNEntertainment 5/24/2013 3:43:13 PM
- WME Signs Departing Fox Exec Mike Darnell (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 5/24/2013 2:11:54 PM
- Mike Darnell Talks Fox Exit, 'American Idol,' Whether 'X Factor'
R&B singer Chris Brown, who pleaded guilty to assaulting ex-girlfriend Rihanna, is expected in court on Feb. 18 at 2 p.m. PST in Los Angeles for a progress report on his community service.
The last time the 20-year-old singer was in court with Superior Court Judge Patricia M. Schnegg, she gave him "an extremely favorable progress report."
Brown was sentenced to five years of probation and has already completed most, if not all, of his 180 days of community labor and has done seven sessions in a domestic violence counseling program.
As part of his sentence, Brown has been ordered to stay at least 100 yards away from superstar ex-girlfriend unless they are at the same entertainment event.
In June, Brown admitted attacking Rihanna during an argument that began around 12:30 a.m. on Feb. 8, 2009, while the singers were in a rented Lamborghini near the ritzy Hancock Park area of Los Angeles.
Since then, Brown has issued a videotaped apology, which he posted on his Web site, telling his fans his conduct had been "inexcusable."
"I have told Rihanna countless times, and I'm telling you today, that I am truly, truly sorry ... that I wasn't able to handle the situation both differently and better," he said in the two-minute apology.
He said he wished that "I had a chance to live those moments again. But, unfortunately, I can't. I cannot go into what happened and, most importantly, I'm not going to sit here and make any excuses. I take great pride in me being able to exercise self-control, and what I did was inexcusable. I am very sad and very ashamed at what I've done."
More on Wonderwall:
More from RadarOnline:
- Party AnimalsCheck out some of Hollywood's biggest party animals.Watch Video »
- Carrie's ChangesSee how this country cutie has changed her looks over the years.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite