Chris Brown offloads graffiti-covered Hollywood mansion
- Photo: Ciao Hollywood/Splash News1 of 16
- Photo: London Ent/Splash News2 of 16
- Photo: Nick Ut/AP3 of 16
- Photo: WAUSADA/Splash News4 of 16
- Photo: Instagram5 of 16
- Photo: Lucy Nicholson/AP6 of 16
- Photo: WENN7 of 16
- Photo: Nick Ut/AP8 of 16
- Photo: Alexandra Wyman/Invision/AP9 of 16
- Photo: Judy Eddy/WENN10 of 16
- Photo: Invision/AP11 of 16
- Photo: Invision/AP12 of 16
- Photo: Jet magazine/.13 of 16
- Photo: Â© RD/ Kabik/Retna Digital14 of 16
- Photo: @WackStar/Instagram15 of 16
More Celeb News
- Judd Apatow's Romantic Comedy 'Love' Lands Two Season Commitment on NetflMSNEntertainment 9/16/2014 8:03:00 AM
- Rihanna to CBS: "F--- You" for Pulling My Song From Thursday Night FootballMSNEntertainment 9/16/2014 7:55:00 AM
- 'Firefly' Alum Sean Maher to Star in Indie Sci-Fi Thriller 'ISRA-88&aMSNEntertainment 9/16/2014 7:30:00 AM
- Fox News' 'Outnumbered' Celebrates 100 Episodes, Ratings Jump: We&apoMSNEntertainment 9/16/2014 7:00:00 AM
- 'Red Band Society' Stars Octavia Spencer, Dave Annable Tout Fox Show as Best ScripMSNEntertainment 9/16/2014 7:00:00 AM
- Judd Apatow's Romantic Comedy 'Love' Lands Two Season Commitment on Netfl
Singer Chris Brown has finally off-loaded his troubled Hollywood Hills home for $1.79 million, seven months after listing it for sale.
RELATED: Stars who've been to rehab
Brown clashed with neighbors in the exclusive Los Angeles neighborhood last year after covering the exterior wall of his $1.5 million home with graffiti.
The street art, which depicted colorful monsters, sparked numerous complaints from locals, prompting officials to fine him and order the star to remove the bright spray paint.
He obliged in July and decided to move out of the area in November.
RELATED: Embarrassing celeb arrests
There's more good property news for Brown - he has also managed to sell off a penthouse condominium in West Hollywood that he had purchased for $1.6 million in 2011. That pad had been sitting on the market for the past two years, according to TMZ.com.
The sales will help Brown get a fresh start following his release from prison earlier this month. He served more than two months behind bars after violating a court order relating to his probation for assaulting ex-girlfriend Rihanna in 2009.
RELATED: Best mug shots
Check out some of Alessandra's hottest vacation photos from the summer.Watch Video »
From Carrie Underwood to Duchess Kate; get the pregnancy scoop on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez, Salma Hayek, and Sharon Stone all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Kim Kardashian cuddles a koala, plus more stars share their photos from adventures abroad on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where are they?
See what the cast of "Saved by the Bell" is up to today.Watch Video »
Beyonce is Hot
Check out Beyonce's all-time sexiest looks.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTHighs and Lows
From Crowd Ignite