Chris Brown Reacts to Rihanna's Emotional 'Good Morning America' Interview
- Photo: RAM/Fame Pictures1 of 7
- Photo: Lester cohen/WireImage.com2 of 7
- Photo: Katy Winn/Invision/AP3 of 7
- Photo: Invision/AP4 of 7
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP5 of 7
- Photo: MVP/X176 of 7
More Celeb News
- IM Global Names Chris Bosco Chief Operating OfficerMSNEntertainment 12/5/2013 1:41:55 PM
- 'X-Men: Apocalypse' Announced for May 2016MSNEntertainment 12/5/2013 1:39:05 PM
- Sarah Palin Shocker: She Finds Media 'Refreshing' After Martin Bashir Exit (Video)MSNEntertainment 12/5/2013 1:35:30 PM
- Sundance Unveils Movies in Spotlight, Park City at Midnight, New Frontier SectionsMSNEntertainment 12/5/2013 1:00:48 PM
- 'Game of Thrones' Star Kit Harrington Fights Gladiators, Volcanoes in New &apoMSNEntertainment 12/5/2013 12:59:55 PM
- IM Global Names Chris Bosco Chief Operating Officer
Chris Brown appeared on Thursday's "Good Morning America" with anchor Robin Roberts, seeming to be remorseful as he reacted to clips of his ex-girlfriend Rihanna talking about the night of their domestic dispute.
"I've never, ever had problems with anger, no domestic violence with any of my past girlfriends," he told Roberts. "I never was that kind of person. How could I be that person?"
"GMA" showed Brown a clip of Rihanna's early November interview with Diane Sawyer where the pop star describes her ex-boyfriend at the time of the domestic dispute, saying, "He had no soul in his eyes, just blank. So, at that point I didn't know what could happen."
Brown reacted after seeing the clip, saying, "I was wrong for what I did, and I would say it's not something I look past or look over."
The singer said he is "devastated" by what happened and revealed he still has love for Rihanna. "I'm really sorry for what went down and what happened."
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBey's Style
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite