Chris Brown reveals that he lost his virginity when he was eight
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage1 of 11
- Photo: Richard Shotwell/Invision/Invision/AP2 of 11
- Photo: Rex USA3 of 11
- Photo: DANNY MOLOSHOK/Reuters4 of 11
- Photo: Bello/Fame Flynet5 of 11
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage6 of 11
- Photo: Zeus/Apollo/Fame Flynet7 of 11
- Photo: Byron Purvis/AdMedia/Retna Ltd.8 of 11
- Photo: @Rihanna/Twitter9 of 11
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage10 of 11
More Celeb News
- 'Glee' Star Harry Shum Jr. Joins 'Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon&aposMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 5:09:00 PM
- PHOTO: Check Out Glee's Lea Michele on Sons of AnarchyMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 4:21:00 PM
- Discovery Counts Down to Shark Week With 'Gears, Fears and Rears' Week (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 4:18:00 PM
- 'Sharknado 2: The Second One' Live Blog: Join Our Real-Time Snark-nadoMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 4:16:00 PM
- 'Fifty Shades' Star Dakota Johnson Joins Ralph Fiennes, Tilda Swinton in &aposMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 4:04:00 PM
- 'Glee' Star Harry Shum Jr. Joins 'Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon&apos
Controversial singer Chris Brown has just turned up the music on his own checkered past by making the shocking revelation that his first sexual encounter was when he was a mere eight years old. The R&B star said in a candid interview to The Guardian, that he lost his virginity to a girl in his hometown, Tappahannock, Virginia, while still a child.
RELATED: Bad news celeb couples
In the interview, Brown even joked about the seemingly serious admission, saying, "It's different in the country ... By that point, we were already kind of like hot to trot, you know what I'm saying? Like, girls, we weren't afraid to talk to them; I wasn't afraid."
"So, at eight, being able to do it, it kind of preps you for the long run, so you can be a beast at it. … You can be the best at it."
The controversial 24-year-old also went on to compare himself to legendary lothario Prince. "You know how Prince has a lot of girls back in the day? Prince was, like, the guy," Brown said. "I'm just that, today. But most women won't have any complaints if they've been with me. They can't really complain. It's all good."
The singer, who pled guilty to assaulting then-girlfriend Rihanna in 2009, also gave his two cents about the attack heard 'round the world, calling it "probably the biggest wake-up call for me."
"I had to stop acting like a teenager, a crazy, wild young guy," Brown commented. "I learned from it, and it was almost like…I wouldn't say it happened for a reason, but it was something to trigger my mind to be more of a mature adult. To handle myself in situations, don' throw tantrums, don't be a baby about it."
Brown was sentenced to five years probation for the violent beating. In August, Brown found himself in deep water yet again when a judge sentenced him to 1,000 more hours of community service after allegedly falsifying his community service records. Brown's probation will end in August 2014.
Check out Jessica Alba, Reese Witherspoon, and more stars who recycle their wardrobes.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Britney Spears, Beyonce and more stars share their summer love on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
It's been 20 years since "Jurassic Park" came out. See what the cast of the movie is up to these days.Watch Video »
Joe Manganiello parties with new love Sofia Vergara and her family in Miami on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTNew Look
From Crowd Ignite