Chris Brown reveals that he lost his virginity when he was eight
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage1 of 11
- Photo: Richard Shotwell/Invision/Invision/AP2 of 11
- Photo: Rex USA3 of 11
- Photo: DANNY MOLOSHOK/Reuters4 of 11
- Photo: Bello/Fame Flynet5 of 11
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage6 of 11
- Photo: Zeus/Apollo/Fame Flynet7 of 11
- Photo: Byron Purvis/AdMedia/Retna Ltd.8 of 11
- Photo: @Rihanna/Twitter9 of 11
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage10 of 11
More Celeb News
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy' Review: Chris Pratt Rides Shotgun on Marvel's CMSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 1:00:00 PM
- OITNB's Jason Biggs and Laura Prepon Discuss the Pros and Cons of Playing Horrible PeopleMSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 12:44:00 PM
- 'Big Bang Theory' Star Mayim Bialik to Host 'Candid Camera' ReboMSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 12:34:00 PM
- Exclusive: Elementary Enlists Lost's Sonya Walger, Revolution's Zak OrthMSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 12:22:00 PM
- Who's Going to Die on Under the Dome?MSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 12:06:00 PM
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy' Review: Chris Pratt Rides Shotgun on Marvel's C
Controversial singer Chris Brown has just turned up the music on his own checkered past by making the shocking revelation that his first sexual encounter was when he was a mere eight years old. The R&B star said in a candid interview to The Guardian, that he lost his virginity to a girl in his hometown, Tappahannock, Virginia, while still a child.
RELATED: Bad news celeb couples
In the interview, Brown even joked about the seemingly serious admission, saying, "It's different in the country ... By that point, we were already kind of like hot to trot, you know what I'm saying? Like, girls, we weren't afraid to talk to them; I wasn't afraid."
"So, at eight, being able to do it, it kind of preps you for the long run, so you can be a beast at it. … You can be the best at it."
The controversial 24-year-old also went on to compare himself to legendary lothario Prince. "You know how Prince has a lot of girls back in the day? Prince was, like, the guy," Brown said. "I'm just that, today. But most women won't have any complaints if they've been with me. They can't really complain. It's all good."
The singer, who pled guilty to assaulting then-girlfriend Rihanna in 2009, also gave his two cents about the attack heard 'round the world, calling it "probably the biggest wake-up call for me."
"I had to stop acting like a teenager, a crazy, wild young guy," Brown commented. "I learned from it, and it was almost like…I wouldn't say it happened for a reason, but it was something to trigger my mind to be more of a mature adult. To handle myself in situations, don' throw tantrums, don't be a baby about it."
Brown was sentenced to five years probation for the violent beating. In August, Brown found himself in deep water yet again when a judge sentenced him to 1,000 more hours of community service after allegedly falsifying his community service records. Brown's probation will end in August 2014.
Chrissy Teigen, Katy Perry and Lady Gaga spotlight their pooches on today's Celeb Gone Social.Watch Video »
Kim Kardashian flaunts her bikini bod in two bizarre Instagram video clips on location in Thailand on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Best B-Day Ever?
Selena Gomez celebrates her birthday early with a helicopter ride in Italy with new pal Cara Delevingne on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Kim Kardashian to Paris Hilton, see which stars have the most expensive engagement bling.Watch Video »
Gwen Stefani shares photos from behind the scenes of a photo shoot for her Harajuku brand on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Nick Cannon shows off a new cheetah print hairstyle on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTLooks For A Deal
From Crowd Ignite