Chris Brown still in rehab, despite resurfacing in L.A.
- Photo: Richard Shotwell/Invision/Invision/AP1 of 7
- Photo: Judy Eddy/WENN2 of 7
- Photo: Â© RD/ Kabik/Retna Digital3 of 7
- Photo: Ivan Nikolov/WENN4 of 7
- Photo: Rex USA5 of 7
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage6 of 7
More Celeb News
- 'Mrs. Doubtfire' Child Star Mara Wilson Has 'No Interest' in SeqMSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 8:01:00 AM
- Seth Rogen Blows Up At Nancy Grace Over Anti-Marijuana TweetsMSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 7:54:00 AM
- Gallery eyes portraits in the age of abstract artMSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 7:52:37 AM
- MovieTickets.com Extends Harkins Theatres Remote Ticketing AgreementMSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 7:52:00 AM
- Singer Chris Brown's bodyguard on trial in DCMSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 7:05:26 AM
- 'Mrs. Doubtfire' Child Star Mara Wilson Has 'No Interest' in Seq
Just grabbin' some grub! Chris Brown is still in rehab, despite a new Twitter photos that have surfaced of the rapper stopping for a bite to eat in Los Angeles this week, his rep confirms to Us Weekly. During the outing, Brown posed with fans on Wednesday, Nov. 13.
"Chris is continuing his rehab program as an outpatient and is also completing his community service in the Los Angeles area," his rep tells Us. "He appreciates all of your encouragement and support."
Brown, 24, decided to voluntarily check himself into rehab to deal with some personal issues on Oct. 29. "His goal is to gain focus and insight into his past and recent behavior, enabling him to continue the pursuit of his life and his career from a healthier vantage point," his rep told Us in a statement at the time.
The "Don't Judge Me" singer decided to seek help just one day after his release from jail on misdemeanor assault charges. On Oct. 27, Brown was arrested for allegedly assaulting another man, Christopher Hollosy, outside the W Hotel in Washington, D.C.
According to a police report, the Grammy-winning singer and his bodyguard got involved in an altercation with Hollosy when the man tried to join a picture of Brown. The report claims the star made a homophobic remark to the alleged victim. "I'm not down with that gay s--t," he reportedly said, before punching Hollosy in the face.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Shemar Moore shouts out all his “baby girls” and shows off his impressive shirtless body on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Justin Bieber makes a surprise appearance at Coachella where Selena Gomez happens to be hanging out with the Jenner sisters on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Britney Spears, Cindy Crawford and Vanessa Hudgens show their siblings some love on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "Sabrina the Teenage Witch" is up to today.Watch Video »
The Kind Mama
The actress and New York Times best-selling author talks to WW's Chris Gardner about her new book, "The Kind Mama," having more kids, and a "Clueless" sequel...Watch Video »
Where are they?
See where the former cast of "The Girls Next Door" is today.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite