Chris Brown's attorney has evidence to prove Drake instigated club fight
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com1 of 16
- Photo: WENN/WireImage2 of 16
- Photo: Rachid Bellak/ABACA/StarTraks3 of 16
- Photo: WENN4 of 16
- Photo: Arnold Turner/WireImage5 of 16
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP6 of 16
- Photo: Fame Flynet7 of 16
- Photo: Theo Wargo/WireImage8 of 16
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP9 of 16
- Photo: Theo Wargo/ESPN/Getty Images North America10 of 16
- Photo: Theo Wargo/WireImage.com11 of 16
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage12 of 16
- Photo: Instagram/Twitter13 of 16
- Photo: DR2/WENN14 of 16
- Photo: DR2/WENN15 of 16
More Celeb News
- Entertainment One Developing Bible-Mafia Drama Mashup 'King David'MSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 5:12:35 PM
- 'Law & Order: SVU' Star Dann Florek Exits ShowMSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 4:33:02 PM
- 'Blue Jasmine' Will Be Back in 300 Theaters After Cate Blanchett's AwardsMSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 3:54:06 PM
- NBC's 'The Sound of Music Live' to Re-Air on SaturdayMSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 3:32:51 PM
- 'Real Housewives of Atlanta' Mama Joyce Rampage Earns Season-High RatingsMSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 3:32:22 PM
- Entertainment One Developing Bible-Mafia Drama Mashup 'King David'
Chris Brown's attorney is determined to prove rapper Drake was responsible for starting the violent club brawl in New York which left the R&B singer with a bloody cut on his chin.
The "Kiss Kiss" hitmaker was hit in the face with a bottle during the Wednesday night fight at Manhattan hotspot W.i.P., which erupted when tension between the two artists' entourages boiled over.
RELATED: Chris Brown's Highs and Lows
Reports suggest Brown sent Drake a bottle of champagne to show he had no hard feelings over their shared love for his ex-girlfriend Rihanna, but the peace offering was allegedly rejected by the rapper, who is said to have sent back an insulting note which made reference to the "Umbrella" beauty.
Police are now investigating the incident, although a spokesperson for Drake dismissed the rumors and insisted the hip-hop star "did not participate in any wrongdoing of any kind" and was "on his way out of the club" when the altercation began.
Surveillance footage from the venue has reportedly proved useless to detectives' case, but Brown's legal representative, Mark Geragos, claims he has proof that Drake was at the center of the violence.
He tells the New York Post, "I have turned over evidence that it was Drake who instigated this. The evidence makes it clear that Chris is the victim in all of this."
RELATED: Best Pop Culture Dancers
"I believe the police are building a case against Drake and his thugs. Clearly, Drake was the instigator, and there is evidence he threw glassware."
Brown wasn't the only one hurt in the melee - basketball ace Tony Parker, who was also present at the club, got glass in his eye and four others were left with nasty injuries too.
Victoria’s Secret Angel Candice Swanepoel talks to WW about wearing the $10 million bra, eating steak, Taylor Swift and if she plans to marry her boyfriend.Watch Video »
Bye, Bye 'RHOC'
Former "Housewife" Lydia McLaughlin dishes about leaving the "RHOC," her stance on plastic surgery and more!Watch Video »
See some of the hottest celebs that joined frats and sororities while in college.Watch Video »
From George and Sandra to Taylor and Ed, see more of Hollywood's platonic pairs.Watch Video »
From Julianne Hough to Duchess Kate, see some of our favorite celebrities hair transformationsWatch Video »
From Ariana Grande to Kylie Jenner, see some of Hollywood's newest romances on Wonderwall Replay hosted by Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite