- Photo: Peter Kramer/KRAPE1 of 23
- Photo: Jamie McCarthy/WireImage2 of 23
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage3 of 23
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage4 of 23
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire for The Recording Academy/WireImage5 of 23
- Photo: Matt Sayles/AP6 of 23
- Photo: Matt Sayles/AP7 of 23
- Photo: KMazur for J Records/WireImage8 of 23
- Photo: Chris Carlson/AP9 of 23
- Photo: Chris Carlson/AP10 of 23
- Photo: WENN/WireImage11 of 23
- Photo: Theo Wargo/WireImage.com12 of 23
- Photo: Theo Wargo/WireImage13 of 23
- Photo: WENN14 of 23
- Photo: Instagram/Twitter15 of 23
- Photo: DR2/WENN16 of 23
- Photo: DR2/WENN17 of 23
- Photo: Jamie McCarthy/WireImage18 of 23
- Photo: L. Busacca for Jive Records/WireImage19 of 23
- Photo: revolutionpix/WENN20 of 23
- Photo: Katy Winn/AP21 of 23
- Photo: Richard Drew/AP22 of 23
More Celeb News
- CMT Orders More 'Dog and Beth'MSNEntertainment 5/21/2013 12:42:36 PM
- Lawyer: No background check done on Jackson doctorMSNEntertainment 5/21/2013 12:23:05 PM
- Netflix Will Air New Ricky Gervais Series in SeptemberMSNEntertainment 5/21/2013 12:17:58 PM
- Melissa McCarthy Reportedly Boots Extra from 'Tammy' Set for Abusing a ChildMSNEntertainment 5/21/2013 11:59:56 AM
- Steven Spielberg to Produce Live-Action 'Halo' SeriesMSNEntertainment 5/21/2013 11:53:19 AM
- CMT Orders More 'Dog and Beth'
Chris Brown's father has urged the singer to dial back his friendship with ex-girlfriend Rihanna, insisting it would be best for his career if he keeps his distance.
The former couple recently put aside their tumultuous past to work together on two new tracks, but the pair's collaborations infuriated fans of Rihanna, who were upset by the news she had reteamed with the ex who left her black and blue after a pre-Grammy Awards fight in 2009.
Brown's dad, Clinton Brown, has voiced his concerns about a possible reunion, revealing he has advised his son to stay away from Rihanna to prevent further problems.
He tells Star magazine, "I do not condone everything that goes on with Chris, but I love my son with all my being. I am always concerned about him. ... He can make his own decisions. But, as a concerned parent, I would rather they not have any involvement."
But Brown's dad assures fans upset by the former couple's ongoing relationship that there's nothing romantic going on: "He said, 'We are friends, and that's the extent of it.' But when you're that emotionally involved with someone and have a history, it could cause problems. Sometimes you need to cut the strings and move beyond the past."
Check out some of Rihanna's worst wardrobe choices on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
From Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
Tori Spelling turns 40, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
Find out what Jessica Alba and Cash Warren tweeted to each other on their fifth wedding anniversary on today's Celebs Gone Social ...Watch Video »
Victoria's Secret model Adriana Lima talks about the What's Sexy list, her model friends and more with Wonderwall.Watch Video »
Who Am I?
Check out how Vin Diesel, Paul Walker and more stars of "Fast & Furious 6" looked when they were in high school.Watch Video »
- Bikini BurnsFrom Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
- Double TroubleFrom the Olsens to the Mowrys, see some of Hollywood's most famous twins.Watch Video »
- Country CutiesCheck out the hottest couples in country music.Watch Video »
- Crazy QuotesCheck out some of Gwyneth Paltrow's craziest quotes.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite