Chris Brown's rep attributes singer's seizure to 'intense fatigue and extreme emotional stress'
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage1 of 11
- Photo: Rex USA2 of 11
- Photo: Byron Purvis/AdMedia/Retna Ltd.3 of 11
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage4 of 11
- Photo: Bello/Fame Flynet5 of 11
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage6 of 11
- Photo: FayesVision/WENN7 of 11
- Photo: Zeus/Apollo/Fame Flynet8 of 11
- Photo: Byron Purvis/AdMedia/Retna Ltd.9 of 11
- Photo: Albert L. Ortega/WireImage10 of 11
More Celeb News
- Entertainment One Developing Bible-Mafia Drama Mashup 'King David'MSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 5:12:35 PM
- 'Law & Order: SVU' Star Dann Florek Exits ShowMSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 4:33:02 PM
- 'Blue Jasmine' Will Be Back in 300 Theaters After Cate Blanchett's AwardsMSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 3:54:06 PM
- NBC's 'The Sound of Music Live' to Re-Air on SaturdayMSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 3:32:51 PM
- 'Real Housewives of Atlanta' Mama Joyce Rampage Earns Season-High RatingsMSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 3:32:22 PM
- Entertainment One Developing Bible-Mafia Drama Mashup 'King David'
"While in the studio working early this morning, Chris suffered a nonepileptic seizure (NES)," his rep told Us in a statement. "He was not hospitalized."
The rep added, "His doctor tended to him this afternoon and attributes the NES to intense fatigue and extreme emotional stress, both due to the continued onslaught of unfounded legal matters and the nonstop negativity."
Indeed, the "Home" crooner seemed to not be in the best spirits this week. On Tuesday, a day after he spent 45 minutes in jail for a hit and run, he tweeted to his followers that he's may be ending his musical career.
"Don't worry, mainstream America," he wrote in a tweet that was later deleted. "After this X album, it'll probably be my last album."
"Being famous is amazing when it's for your music and talent," he continued. "I'm tired of being famous for a mistake I made when I was 18. I'm cool and over it!"
Brown was presumably alluding to his 2009 assault of his ex-girlfriend Rihanna.
The singer, who's currently linked to model Karrueche Tran, did get some support earlier this week from fellow R&B artist Jason Derulo. "The Other Side" singer, appearing on Watch What Happens Live with Andy Cohen on Aug. 7, was asked about Brown's tweet, which hinted that his end in music was near.
"I just think there's a lot of pressure in the public eye and times can get really get rough for any performer," Derulo, 23, offered. "So keep him in your prayers and hope for the best for him."
On Saturday, Brown wrote, "They won't love u until u r a memory"
Brown's upcoming album, X, releases Aug. 26.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Victoria’s Secret Angel Candice Swanepoel talks to WW about wearing the $10 million bra, eating steak, Taylor Swift and if she plans to marry her boyfriend.Watch Video »
Bye, Bye 'RHOC'
Former "Housewife" Lydia McLaughlin dishes about leaving the "RHOC," her stance on plastic surgery and more!Watch Video »
See some of the hottest celebs that joined frats and sororities while in college.Watch Video »
From George and Sandra to Taylor and Ed, see more of Hollywood's platonic pairs.Watch Video »
From Julianne Hough to Duchess Kate, see some of our favorite celebrities hair transformationsWatch Video »
From Ariana Grande to Kylie Jenner, see some of Hollywood's newest romances on Wonderwall Replay hosted by Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTMarrying Kind?
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite