Chris Kirkpatrick marries Karly Skladany in Florida ceremony, all of 'N Sync attendance
- Photo: Karly Skladany/Twitter1 of 9
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage2 of 9
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage3 of 9
- Photo: Karly Skladany/Twitter4 of 9
- Photo: Armando Gallo/Retna Ltd.5 of 9
- Photo: KEVORK DJANSEZIAN/Invision/AP6 of 9
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage7 of 9
- Photo: WILFREDO LEE/Invision/AP8 of 9
More Celeb News
- Where We Left Off and What's Next on Devious MaidsMSNEntertainment 4/18/2014 7:37:00 AM
- Idris Elba and Girlfriend Welcome SonMSNEntertainment 4/18/2014 7:02:00 AM
- Aereo CEO 'Hoping for a Clear Decision' From Supreme CourtMSNEntertainment 4/18/2014 6:54:00 AM
- Parenthood Season Finale Recap: Amber and Ryan's New Obstacle and Haddie's Big SecMSNEntertainment 4/18/2014 6:41:00 AM
- Parks and Recreation Finale Enlists Workaholics' Blake AndersonMSNEntertainment 4/18/2014 6:23:00 AM
- Where We Left Off and What's Next on Devious Maids
Chris Kirkpatrick is hitched! The former 'N Sync boy bander has tied the knot with his girlfriend Karly Skladany, Us Weekly can confirm. The couple said "I do" in Orlando, Fla., at Loews Hotel on Saturday.
Kirkpatrick, 42, and marketing rep Skladany, 29, were feted by close family and friends for the big occasion -- including the singer's former N'Sync bandmates as ushers! Justin Timberlake and Jessica Biel attended the special evening, alongside J.C. Chasez, Lance Bass and Joey Fatone. (The group hasn't been spotted together since reuniting for the 2013 Video Music Awards at the Barclays Center in NYC in late August.)
"Can you believe Chris Kirkpatrick is getting married?" Bass previously said about his good pal during his Dirty Pop, Sirius XM radio show on Oct. 29. "He just never seemed like the marrying type."But what doesn't surprise him? Kirkpatrick never liking the "fine things" in life, which was made clear with his clothing choice for the four ushers.
"What's really hilarious to me is that we went to get fitted for our tuxes at Men's Warehouse -- and he got us the cheapest tuxes there he could possibly get, which I think is so Chris and very lovely," Bass revealed during his show. "I mean that's just who he is."
He joked: "I think its hilarious to know that Justin Timberlake is going to be in a Men's Warehouse tux ushering the wedding."
A source previously confirmed to Us that the newlyweds got engaged in October 2012 after Kirkpatrick popped the question in Capri, Italy.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Best Bikini Bods
Kim Kardashian, Bar Refaeli and Heidi Klum share their best bikini pics on social media on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "Sabrina the Teenage Witch" is up to today.Watch Video »
Shemar Moore shouts out all his “baby girls” and shows off his impressive shirtless body on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Justin Bieber makes a surprise appearance at Coachella where Selena Gomez happens to be hanging out with the Jenner sisters on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Watch as Maksim Chmerkovskiy and Kirstie Alley talk about their tumble during their routine.Watch Video »
Watch as Carrie Underwood talks about married life on Ellen.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite