Chris Kirkpatrick marries Karly Skladany in Florida ceremony, all of 'N Sync attendance
- Photo: Karly Skladany/Twitter1 of 9
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage2 of 9
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage3 of 9
- Photo: Karly Skladany/Twitter4 of 9
- Photo: Armando Gallo/Retna Ltd.5 of 9
- Photo: KEVORK DJANSEZIAN/Invision/AP6 of 9
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage7 of 9
- Photo: WILFREDO LEE/Invision/AP8 of 9
More Celeb News
- An 86-year-old Utah woman writes romance novelMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 4:50:09 AM
- Jackie Chan expressed shame over son's drug arrestMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 4:42:39 AM
- Turner Plans Organizational Restructuring in Next Two MonthsMSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 9:03:00 PM
- 'Sin City: A Dame to Kill For' Premiere to Feature Live 3D Red Carpet BroadcastMSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 8:40:00 PM
- NFL's Super Bowl Halftime Show to Katy Perry, Rihanna and Coldplay: Show Me the Money!MSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 7:25:00 PM
- An 86-year-old Utah woman writes romance novel
Chris Kirkpatrick is hitched! The former 'N Sync boy bander has tied the knot with his girlfriend Karly Skladany, Us Weekly can confirm. The couple said "I do" in Orlando, Fla., at Loews Hotel on Saturday.
Kirkpatrick, 42, and marketing rep Skladany, 29, were feted by close family and friends for the big occasion -- including the singer's former N'Sync bandmates as ushers! Justin Timberlake and Jessica Biel attended the special evening, alongside J.C. Chasez, Lance Bass and Joey Fatone. (The group hasn't been spotted together since reuniting for the 2013 Video Music Awards at the Barclays Center in NYC in late August.)
"Can you believe Chris Kirkpatrick is getting married?" Bass previously said about his good pal during his Dirty Pop, Sirius XM radio show on Oct. 29. "He just never seemed like the marrying type."But what doesn't surprise him? Kirkpatrick never liking the "fine things" in life, which was made clear with his clothing choice for the four ushers.
"What's really hilarious to me is that we went to get fitted for our tuxes at Men's Warehouse -- and he got us the cheapest tuxes there he could possibly get, which I think is so Chris and very lovely," Bass revealed during his show. "I mean that's just who he is."
He joked: "I think its hilarious to know that Justin Timberlake is going to be in a Men's Warehouse tux ushering the wedding."
A source previously confirmed to Us that the newlyweds got engaged in October 2012 after Kirkpatrick popped the question in Capri, Italy.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Check out Jessica Alba's baseball skills on today's Celebs Gone Social, hosted by Wonderwall Editor Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Check out some of the most memorable Emmy fashion from over the years.Watch Video »
From Kourtney Kardashian to Mila Kunis, check out some of the best chic maternity wear celebs are sporting this summer.Watch Video »
Hot and Cold
Watch Hilary Duff and more stars take the ice bucket challenge on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Kim Kardashian to Jessica Biel, see what your favorite celebs look like sans makeup.Watch Video »
Check out the stars that spent the most on their weddings.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSassy Single
From Crowd Ignite