Christina Aguilera displays growing baby bump, steps out with fiance Matt Rutler
- Photo: Christina Aguilera/Facebook1 of 6
- Photo: FREDDIE BAEZ/StarTraks2 of 6
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/Invision/AP3 of 6
- Photo: Lucas Rossi/Retna Ltd.4 of 6
- Photo: Brian To/WENN5 of 6
More Celeb News
- Darth Vader Polling Higher Than Every Single Likely 2016 Presidential CandidateMSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 12:28:00 PM
- Sneaky 'Better Call Saul' Teaser Billboard Pops Up in Albuquerque (Photo)MSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 12:11:00 PM
- Chernin Group, AT&T to Buy Controlling Stake in FullscreenMSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 12:09:00 PM
- 'Justified' EP Taylor Elmore Signs Overall Deal With CBS Television StudiosMSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 12:00:00 PM
- 'Game of Thrones' Michelle Fairley to Rise Again on ABC's 'ResurMSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 11:58:00 AM
- Darth Vader Polling Higher Than Every Single Likely 2016 Presidential Candidate
Precious cargo! Christina Aguilera displayed her growing baby bump in New York City on April 15, strategically placing her hand over her belly as her fiance Matt Rutler held onto her hand.
Us exclusively broke news on Feb. 20 that Aguilera, 33, and Rutler are expecting their first child together, a baby girl, just weeks after the singer announced their engagement via Twitter.
The "Fighter" singer still managed to look stylish despite the cold weather, donning peep toe Christian Louboutins with black leggings, a green army jacket and black and white beanie. Matt Rutler, who wore a grey sweatshirt and beanie, held protectively onto his future wife's hand while guiding her out of their NYC hotel.
This will be the first child for the couple and Matt's first time as a parent. Aguilera is already mom to adorable son Max, 6, whom she had with ex-husband Jordan Bratman.
Congrats again to the happy couple!
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Where Are They?
Find out where the cast from "When Harry Met Sally" is today.Watch Video »
Best B-Day Ever?
Selena Gomez celebrates her birthday early with a helicopter ride in Italy with new pal Cara Delevingne on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Let's check out some of Eva's tactics behind her baby bump secret on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
See some of the cutest moments from Prince George's first year.Watch Video »
Sexy & Single
Check out some of Jennifer Lopez's sexiest ensembles she's rocked recently.Watch Video »
Cameron Diaz, Rumer Willis, and Ellie Goulding all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTTexas Heat
From Crowd Ignite