Christina Aguilera displays growing baby bump, steps out with fiance Matt Rutler
- Photo: Christina Aguilera/Facebook1 of 6
- Photo: FREDDIE BAEZ/StarTraks2 of 6
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/Invision/AP3 of 6
- Photo: Lucas Rossi/Retna Ltd.4 of 6
- Photo: Brian To/WENN5 of 6
More Celeb News
- Hillary Clinton Breaks Silence on Ferguson, Says America Is 'Better Than That'MSNEntertainment 8/28/2014 4:43:00 PM
- Why Is California Tripling Film and TV Tax Credits While Other States Slash Them?MSNEntertainment 8/28/2014 4:25:00 PM
- Venice Reviews: Michael Shannon's Indelible Performance in '99 Homes,' PlMSNEntertainment 8/28/2014 4:23:00 PM
- Story of Frozen Special Reflects on Movie's Magic; Producer Confirms Broadway PlansMSNEntertainment 8/28/2014 4:20:00 PM
- Martin Starr, Paul Wesley Movie 'Amira & Sam' Lands U.S. DistributionMSNEntertainment 8/28/2014 4:00:00 PM
- Hillary Clinton Breaks Silence on Ferguson, Says America Is 'Better Than That'
Precious cargo! Christina Aguilera displayed her growing baby bump in New York City on April 15, strategically placing her hand over her belly as her fiance Matt Rutler held onto her hand.
Us exclusively broke news on Feb. 20 that Aguilera, 33, and Rutler are expecting their first child together, a baby girl, just weeks after the singer announced their engagement via Twitter.
The "Fighter" singer still managed to look stylish despite the cold weather, donning peep toe Christian Louboutins with black leggings, a green army jacket and black and white beanie. Matt Rutler, who wore a grey sweatshirt and beanie, held protectively onto his future wife's hand while guiding her out of their NYC hotel.
This will be the first child for the couple and Matt's first time as a parent. Aguilera is already mom to adorable son Max, 6, whom she had with ex-husband Jordan Bratman.
Congrats again to the happy couple!
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Get the scoop on Bradley Bayou's dress design that Oprah wore to the Emmy Awards.Watch Video »
Rihanna strips down to a bikini while vacationing near an active volcano off the coast of Italy on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Beyonce does her best to prove that her family life is just perfect on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out Kaley Cuoco's cutest canine-centric posts on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
The guys from Rascal Flatts talk with Wonderwall editor Jessica Herndon about life on tour, crazy fan encounters and more.Watch Video »
Search For Celebrity Santa
We're on the hunt for the celebrities who could potentially fill Santa's shoes.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTVenice Film Fest
From Crowd Ignite