Christina Aguilera looks slim, bares cleavage at Time 100 Gala
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage1 of 9
- Photo: JAD/ZOJ/WENN2 of 9
- Photo: BT1/WENN3 of 9
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage4 of 9
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/Invision/AP5 of 9
- Photo: Markus Schreiber/Invision/AP6 of 9
- Photo: Jim Spellman/WireImage7 of 9
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage8 of 9
More Celeb News
- CBS Renews The Big Bang Theory for Three More SeasonsMSNEntertainment 3/12/2014 9:58:00 AM
- Alan Thicke Reality Sitcom to Get 14-Episode Run on TV Guide NetworkMSNEntertainment 3/12/2014 9:56:00 AM
- 'Masters of Sex' Casts Keke Palmer for Season 2MSNEntertainment 3/12/2014 9:52:00 AM
- Neil Young Shatters Pono Music Kickstarter Goal in One DayMSNEntertainment 3/12/2014 9:41:00 AM
- Biblical Scholar on 'Noah' Script: 'Anti-Human, Pro-Environmental PolemicMSNEntertainment 3/12/2014 9:39:00 AM
- CBS Renews The Big Bang Theory for Three More Seasons
Naughty and nice! Christina Aguilera is among the honorees in this year's Time 100: The Most Influential People in the World list, and celebrated at the magazine's annual, star-studded New York gala with another memorable look.
Showcasing the slimmer frame she debuted last month, the "Your Body" singer, 32, wore a daring Victoria Beckham dress with a keyhole cut-out that emphasized her famous cleavage, Christian Louboutin shoes and Lorraine Schwartz jewels. The former "Voice" mentor and single mom kept her beauty look fairly simple, with her blond locks in side-swept, Veronica Lake-style waves and classic red lips.
"The first time I heard Christina Aguilera sing, I was totally blown away. I love the way she sings. Her tone is beautiful, and her voice has got so much power, yet so much sensitivity — and technically, I think, she's flawless," Dion, 45, raved. "Without a doubt, she's one of the most talented artists the world has ever seen and heard, and I think she’s going to continue to amaze us for many, many years to come."
"I'm very honored to be part of the #TIME100 list and for the wonderful words from Celine Dion," Aguilera tweeted. "Thank you! XoXtina"
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
From Brad Pitt to Ian Somerhalder, see some of Hollywood's sexiest vampires.Watch Video »
Where are they?
See where the cast of "Cruel Intentions" is today.Watch Video »
Find out what Oscar winners Jared Leto and Lupita Nyong’o have been up to since the Academy Awards on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out Sandra Bullock's fabulous and colorful style.Watch Video »
From Channing Tatum to Jennifer Lawrence, see which celebs got their start modeling.Watch Video »
From the Atkins Diet to aerial fitness classes, see what stars like Kim Kardashian, Jessica Alba and Beyonce do to keep in shape.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite