Christina Aguilera looks slim, bares cleavage at Time 100 Gala
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage1 of 9
- Photo: JAD/ZOJ/WENN2 of 9
- Photo: BT1/WENN3 of 9
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage4 of 9
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/Invision/AP5 of 9
- Photo: Markus Schreiber/Invision/AP6 of 9
- Photo: Jim Spellman/WireImage7 of 9
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage8 of 9
More Celeb News
- Suits Midseason Finale: Where Does Louis Go From Here?MSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 5:00:00 PM
- Ray J Arraigned for Sexual Battery, Vandalism and Resisting ArrestMSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 4:59:00 PM
- Mark Wahlberg in Talks to Star in J.C. Chandor's 'Deepwater Horizon'MSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 4:49:00 PM
- 'The Gunfighter' Director Eric Kissack on How He Cast Nick Offerman: TheWrap&aMSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 4:06:00 PM
- Benedict Cumberbatch Joins WB's 'Jungle Book' as Voice of Shere KhanMSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 3:32:00 PM
- Suits Midseason Finale: Where Does Louis Go From Here?
Naughty and nice! Christina Aguilera is among the honorees in this year's Time 100: The Most Influential People in the World list, and celebrated at the magazine's annual, star-studded New York gala with another memorable look.
Showcasing the slimmer frame she debuted last month, the "Your Body" singer, 32, wore a daring Victoria Beckham dress with a keyhole cut-out that emphasized her famous cleavage, Christian Louboutin shoes and Lorraine Schwartz jewels. The former "Voice" mentor and single mom kept her beauty look fairly simple, with her blond locks in side-swept, Veronica Lake-style waves and classic red lips.
"The first time I heard Christina Aguilera sing, I was totally blown away. I love the way she sings. Her tone is beautiful, and her voice has got so much power, yet so much sensitivity — and technically, I think, she's flawless," Dion, 45, raved. "Without a doubt, she's one of the most talented artists the world has ever seen and heard, and I think she’s going to continue to amaze us for many, many years to come."
"I'm very honored to be part of the #TIME100 list and for the wonderful words from Celine Dion," Aguilera tweeted. "Thank you! XoXtina"
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Check out Jessica Alba's baseball skills on today's Celebs Gone Social, hosted by Wonderwall Editor Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Check out some of the most memorable Emmy fashion from over the years.Watch Video »
Check out the stars that spent the most on their weddings.Watch Video »
From Kourtney Kardashian to Mila Kunis, check out some of the best chic maternity wear celebs are sporting this summer.Watch Video »
From Kim Kardashian to Jessica Biel, see what your favorite celebs look like sans makeup.Watch Video »
Hot and Cold
Watch Hilary Duff and more stars take the ice bucket challenge on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTWeek In Photos
From Crowd Ignite