Christina Aguilera looks slim, bares cleavage at Time 100 Gala
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage1 of 9
- Photo: JAD/ZOJ/WENN2 of 9
- Photo: BT1/WENN3 of 9
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage4 of 9
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/Invision/AP5 of 9
- Photo: Markus Schreiber/Invision/AP6 of 9
- Photo: Jim Spellman/WireImage7 of 9
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage8 of 9
More Celeb News
- '24's' Joel Surnow on Directorial Debut 'Small Time:' &MSNEntertainment 4/18/2014 3:48:00 PM
- 'Mad Men' Final Season Wish-List: What Don Draper's Fate Should Be (GuestMSNEntertainment 4/18/2014 3:22:00 PM
- The Biz: PBS Celebrates Music's Hall of FAME With Muscle ShoalsMSNEntertainment 4/18/2014 3:17:00 PM
- Lara Spencer Promoted to Co-Host on Good Morning AmericaMSNEntertainment 4/18/2014 1:36:00 PM
- Exclusive: Luke Perry Heads to Hot in ClevelandMSNEntertainment 4/18/2014 1:22:00 PM
- '24's' Joel Surnow on Directorial Debut 'Small Time:' &
Naughty and nice! Christina Aguilera is among the honorees in this year's Time 100: The Most Influential People in the World list, and celebrated at the magazine's annual, star-studded New York gala with another memorable look.
Showcasing the slimmer frame she debuted last month, the "Your Body" singer, 32, wore a daring Victoria Beckham dress with a keyhole cut-out that emphasized her famous cleavage, Christian Louboutin shoes and Lorraine Schwartz jewels. The former "Voice" mentor and single mom kept her beauty look fairly simple, with her blond locks in side-swept, Veronica Lake-style waves and classic red lips.
"The first time I heard Christina Aguilera sing, I was totally blown away. I love the way she sings. Her tone is beautiful, and her voice has got so much power, yet so much sensitivity — and technically, I think, she's flawless," Dion, 45, raved. "Without a doubt, she's one of the most talented artists the world has ever seen and heard, and I think she’s going to continue to amaze us for many, many years to come."
"I'm very honored to be part of the #TIME100 list and for the wonderful words from Celine Dion," Aguilera tweeted. "Thank you! XoXtina"
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Kim Kardashian, Emma Stone, and Solange Knowles all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Victoria Beckham, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley and Melissa Joan Hart toast their birthdays on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Lindsay Lohan, Lena Dunham, and Anne Hathaway all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Shemar Moore shouts out all his “baby girls” and shows off his impressive shirtless body on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Lady Gaga, Katy Perry, and Rita Ora all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Kim Kardashian, Kristin Davis, and Emma Stone all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite