- Photo: Stoianov/Fame Flynet1 of 12
- Photo: NBC Universal/Promotional2 of 12
- Photo: @xtina/Twitter3 of 12
- Photo: Mr Photoman/Splash News4 of 12
- Photo: AO1/WENN5 of 12
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage6 of 12
- Photo: JAD/ZOJ/WENN7 of 12
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/Invision/AP8 of 12
- Photo: Fame Flynet9 of 12
- Photo: Jim Spellman/WireImage10 of 12
- Photo: DAMIAN DOVARGANES/Invision/AP11 of 12
More Celeb News
- Jeff Gaspin, Jon Klein to Launch Multichannel Online Video PlatformMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 11:47:00 AM
- Jamie Foxx, Kevin Hart in Talks to Star in Hitman Movie 'The Black Phantom'MSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 11:45:00 AM
- Ratings: Bachelor Finale Hits Season High; Bones Returns UpMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 11:30:00 AM
- SAG Awards Key Dates AnnouncedMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 11:15:00 AM
- Disney In Talks to Buy Maker Studios for $500M+MSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 11:08:00 AM
- Jeff Gaspin, Jon Klein to Launch Multichannel Online Video Platform
Girl on the go! Christina Aguilera caught a flight out of LAX airport with boyfriend Matt Rutler by her side on Saturday, June 22.
Showing off her fit physique in a casual outfit -- black flip flips, ripped skinny jeans and a gray shirt with the words "Live Fast Cause It Won't Last" displayed on it, the "Your Body" singer looked relaxed and chic for the flight. She finished her style with sunglasses and a fedora hat, her blond tresses in a side braid.
"The Voice" mentor has flaunted her estimated 20-pound weight loss in recent weeks, looking better than ever. Besides exercising again with fitness pro Tee Sorge (who whipped her into shape for 2010's "Burlesque"), the 32-year-old singer has been practicing yoga.
"It's more of a mind-body thing for her," a source revealed to Us. "She believes in exercise that she enjoys, doing strength work as opposed to intense cardio."
Aguilera, mom to Max, 5 (with ex-husband Jordan Bratman), has been dating Rutler, a former production assistant, since 2010.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Get out the vote
Find out what Oscar winners Jared Leto and Lupita Nyong’o have been up to since the Academy Awards on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
The Rock flexes massive muscle while getting sentimental on Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
From Mila Kunis to Mary-Kate Olsen, get the scoop on all the engagements in Hollywood on Replay.Watch Video »
Nicole Richie debuts a lavender hair color on Instagram on Celebs Gone Social. What does Kelly Osbourne have to do with it?Watch Video »
Ladies Who Cook
Find out where Drew Barrymore and Reese Witherspoon are and what they're doing on their latest "girl's trip" on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Rihanna, Katy Perry, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite