- Photo: Stoianov/Fame Flynet1 of 12
- Photo: NBC Universal/Promotional2 of 12
- Photo: @xtina/Twitter3 of 12
- Photo: Mr Photoman/Splash News4 of 12
- Photo: AO1/WENN5 of 12
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage6 of 12
- Photo: JAD/ZOJ/WENN7 of 12
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/Invision/AP8 of 12
- Photo: Fame Flynet9 of 12
- Photo: Jim Spellman/WireImage10 of 12
- Photo: DAMIAN DOVARGANES/Invision/AP11 of 12
More Celeb News
- James Franco Wins One for 'Spring Breakers' Just Like That, A24s Awards Campaign MSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 4:18:23 PM
- Orel Hershiser Joining Dodgers TV Broadcast Team (Report)MSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 2:52:05 PM
- 'Metro Manila' Comes Out on Top at British Independent Film AwardsMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 2:46:27 PM
- Susan Boyle Calls Asperger's Diagnosis a ReliefMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 1:35:40 PM
- TheWrap Screening Series: Felicity Jones Anything But an 'Invisible Woman' as DickMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 12:40:09 PM
- James Franco Wins One for 'Spring Breakers' Just Like That, A24s Awards Campaign
Girl on the go! Christina Aguilera caught a flight out of LAX airport with boyfriend Matt Rutler by her side on Saturday, June 22.
Showing off her fit physique in a casual outfit -- black flip flips, ripped skinny jeans and a gray shirt with the words "Live Fast Cause It Won't Last" displayed on it, the "Your Body" singer looked relaxed and chic for the flight. She finished her style with sunglasses and a fedora hat, her blond tresses in a side braid.
"The Voice" mentor has flaunted her estimated 20-pound weight loss in recent weeks, looking better than ever. Besides exercising again with fitness pro Tee Sorge (who whipped her into shape for 2010's "Burlesque"), the 32-year-old singer has been practicing yoga.
"It's more of a mind-body thing for her," a source revealed to Us. "She believes in exercise that she enjoys, doing strength work as opposed to intense cardio."
Aguilera, mom to Max, 5 (with ex-husband Jordan Bratman), has been dating Rutler, a former production assistant, since 2010.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Get out the vote
From George and Sandra to Taylor and Ed, see more of Hollywood's platonic pairs.Watch Video »
Katy Perry, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, and Lady Gaga all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
From Julianne Hough to Duchess Kate, see some of our favorite celebrities hair transformationsWatch Video »
Candace Cameron Bure talks to WW's Chris Gardner about "Full House" reruns, her famous brother and finding her purpose in life through faith.Watch Video »
Malin Akerman, Courtney Love, and Florence Welch all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTAdele's PDA
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite