- Photo: Stoianov/Fame Flynet1 of 12
- Photo: NBC Universal/Promotional2 of 12
- Photo: @xtina/Twitter3 of 12
- Photo: Mr Photoman/Splash News4 of 12
- Photo: AO1/WENN5 of 12
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage6 of 12
- Photo: JAD/ZOJ/WENN7 of 12
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/Invision/AP8 of 12
- Photo: Fame Flynet9 of 12
- Photo: Jim Spellman/WireImage10 of 12
- Photo: DAMIAN DOVARGANES/Invision/AP11 of 12
More Celeb News
- Broadcast Shows Nearly As Violent as Cable, Study FindsMSNEntertainment 12/9/2013 10:53:47 AM
- 'Bonnie & Clyde' Mini Delivers 9.8 Million Viewers for A&E NetworkMSNEntertainment 12/9/2013 10:33:14 AM
- CBS Orders Mark Burnett, Roma Downey Miniseries 'Dovekeepers'MSNEntertainment 12/9/2013 10:26:31 AM
- 'Suits' Returning to USA Network Thursdays as Lead-in for Denis Leary Comedy &MSNEntertainment 12/9/2013 10:15:54 AM
- 'Home Alone' Star Macaulay Culkin Sings About Pizza Now (Audio)MSNEntertainment 12/9/2013 10:02:59 AM
- Broadcast Shows Nearly As Violent as Cable, Study Finds
Girl on the go! Christina Aguilera caught a flight out of LAX airport with boyfriend Matt Rutler by her side on Saturday, June 22.
Showing off her fit physique in a casual outfit -- black flip flips, ripped skinny jeans and a gray shirt with the words "Live Fast Cause It Won't Last" displayed on it, the "Your Body" singer looked relaxed and chic for the flight. She finished her style with sunglasses and a fedora hat, her blond tresses in a side braid.
"The Voice" mentor has flaunted her estimated 20-pound weight loss in recent weeks, looking better than ever. Besides exercising again with fitness pro Tee Sorge (who whipped her into shape for 2010's "Burlesque"), the 32-year-old singer has been practicing yoga.
"It's more of a mind-body thing for her," a source revealed to Us. "She believes in exercise that she enjoys, doing strength work as opposed to intense cardio."
Aguilera, mom to Max, 5 (with ex-husband Jordan Bratman), has been dating Rutler, a former production assistant, since 2010.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Get out the vote
From Julianne Hough to Duchess Kate, see some of our favorite celebrities hair transformationsWatch Video »
Khloe Kardashian, Jennifer Hudson, and Christina Hendricks all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
From George and Sandra to Taylor and Ed, see more of Hollywood's platonic pairs.Watch Video »
Candace Cameron Bure talks to WW's Chris Gardner about "Full House" reruns, her famous brother and finding her purpose in life through faith.Watch Video »
Katy Perry, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, and Lady Gaga all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
From Ariana Grande to Kylie Jenner, see some of Hollywood's newest romances on Wonderwall Replay hosted by Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTAdele's PDA
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite