- Photo: Stoianov/Fame Flynet1 of 12
- Photo: NBC Universal/Promotional2 of 12
- Photo: @xtina/Twitter3 of 12
- Photo: Mr Photoman/Splash News4 of 12
- Photo: AO1/WENN5 of 12
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage6 of 12
- Photo: JAD/ZOJ/WENN7 of 12
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/Invision/AP8 of 12
- Photo: Fame Flynet9 of 12
- Photo: Jim Spellman/WireImage10 of 12
- Photo: DAMIAN DOVARGANES/Invision/AP11 of 12
More Celeb News
- ABC's 'Nashville' Plans 2 Live Performances During Season 3 PremiereMSNEntertainment 8/1/2014 4:40:00 PM
- 'Big Bang Theory' Contract Talks: 5 Past Negotiations to Set Your Mind at EaseMSNEntertainment 8/1/2014 4:32:00 PM
- Christina Aguilera Dresses Up Like Demi Moore for Naked, Pregnant Magazine Cover (Photos)MSNEntertainment 8/1/2014 4:20:00 PM
- Selena Gomez Breaks Her Own Rotten Tomatoes Record With a Zero for 'Behaving Badly&aposMSNEntertainment 8/1/2014 4:09:00 PM
- Grey's Anatomy's Ellen Pompeo Developing Drama for ABC FamilyMSNEntertainment 8/1/2014 3:11:00 PM
- ABC's 'Nashville' Plans 2 Live Performances During Season 3 Premiere
Girl on the go! Christina Aguilera caught a flight out of LAX airport with boyfriend Matt Rutler by her side on Saturday, June 22.
Showing off her fit physique in a casual outfit -- black flip flips, ripped skinny jeans and a gray shirt with the words "Live Fast Cause It Won't Last" displayed on it, the "Your Body" singer looked relaxed and chic for the flight. She finished her style with sunglasses and a fedora hat, her blond tresses in a side braid.
"The Voice" mentor has flaunted her estimated 20-pound weight loss in recent weeks, looking better than ever. Besides exercising again with fitness pro Tee Sorge (who whipped her into shape for 2010's "Burlesque"), the 32-year-old singer has been practicing yoga.
"It's more of a mind-body thing for her," a source revealed to Us. "She believes in exercise that she enjoys, doing strength work as opposed to intense cardio."
Aguilera, mom to Max, 5 (with ex-husband Jordan Bratman), has been dating Rutler, a former production assistant, since 2010.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Get out the vote
Bloom vs. Bieber
Get the scoop on Orlando Bloom and Justin Bieber's on-going feud on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on Naya Rivera's wacky wedding on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Heidi Klum, Jada Pinkett Smith, and Miranda Kerr all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Britney Spears, Beyonce and more stars share their summer love on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Gisele Bundchen swims with horses on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall Editor Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSmooch Central
From Crowd Ignite