Christina Aguilera 'Loves Her Curves'
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP1 of 16
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP2 of 16
- Photo: WENN3 of 16
- Photo: Orchon //Retna Digital4 of 16
- Photo: NP2/WENN5 of 16
- Photo: VPC/WENN6 of 16
- Photo: JB Lacroix/WireImage.com7 of 16
- Photo: A-way!/Splash News8 of 16
- Photo: JB Lacroix/WireImage.com9 of 16
- Photo: Splash News10 of 16
- Photo: DDAA/ZOB/WENN11 of 16
- Photo: Camera Press/Retna Ltd.12 of 16
- Photo: Joel Ryan/WENN13 of 16
- Photo: DDAA/ZOB/WENN14 of 16
- Photo: DDAA/ZOB/http://www.wenn.com/15 of 16
More Celeb News
- Box Office: Lucy Tops HerculesMSNEntertainment 7/27/2014 3:13:00 PM
- 'Godzilla' Storms Japan but 'Dawn of the Planet of Apes' Rules WMSNEntertainment 7/27/2014 12:47:00 PM
- 'Following' Producers, Stars Reveal Alternate Season 2 Ending, Preview 'RMSNEntertainment 7/27/2014 12:46:00 PM
- AP Top Entertainment News At 3:17 p.m. EDTMSNEntertainment 7/27/2014 12:17:05 PM
- Comic-Con's dark side: Harassment amid the fantasyMSNEntertainment 7/27/2014 12:16:57 PM
- Box Office: Lucy Tops Hercules
Critics have slammed the singer's robust figure, even saying she looked pregnant, but she doesn't let that bother her.
“Christina loves her curves,” a friend close to the singer exclusively told RadarOnline.com. “She is not pregnant! She's a Latina woman with curves and since when is it not ok to have curves?”
Recently photographed looking like she's put on a few pounds, Christina has told her friends that she is “proud” of her body.
“She feels like she is setting an example for women and young girls, especially Latinas. She's very proud of her curves. Christina thinks she is a good role model – not everyone is super skinny and she wants girls to embrace their body type.”
Christina told her friends that she will continue wearing revealing dresses.
“It's not what you look like in a dress, it is how you feel and it is about owning your dress. If you want to wear a tight dress then own it. She says you need to be happy in your own skin the way she is happy in hers.”
Is Christina right, should she be proud of her curvy body? Tell us in the comments!
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Find out which stars attended Jennifer Lopez's birthday celebration on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on Naya Rivera's wacky wedding on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Cameron Diaz, Rumer Willis, and Ellie Goulding all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Let's check out some of Eva's tactics behind her baby bump secret on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Chrissy Teigen, Katy Perry and Lady Gaga spotlight their pooches on today's Celeb Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSexy Sweeties
From Crowd Ignite