Christina Aguilera 'Loves Her Curves'
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP1 of 16
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP2 of 16
- Photo: WENN3 of 16
- Photo: Orchon //Retna Digital4 of 16
- Photo: NP2/WENN5 of 16
- Photo: VPC/WENN6 of 16
- Photo: JB Lacroix/WireImage.com7 of 16
- Photo: A-way!/Splash News8 of 16
- Photo: JB Lacroix/WireImage.com9 of 16
- Photo: Splash News10 of 16
- Photo: DDAA/ZOB/WENN11 of 16
- Photo: Camera Press/Retna Ltd.12 of 16
- Photo: Joel Ryan/WENN13 of 16
- Photo: DDAA/ZOB/WENN14 of 16
- Photo: DDAA/ZOB/http://www.wenn.com/15 of 16
More Celeb News
- Billy Crystal to Present Robin Williams Tribute at EmmysMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 9:30:00 AM
- 'Masters of Sex,' 'Ray Donovan' Renewed by ShowtimeMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 9:30:00 AM
- Vanity Fair Oscar Party 2015 Is Looking for New HomeMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 9:20:00 AM
- George Takei's Husband and Career Architect Finally Gets His Time to ShineMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 9:04:00 AM
- 'If I Stay' Feels Like 'Fault in Our Stars' Lite and Should WinMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 9:00:00 AM
- Billy Crystal to Present Robin Williams Tribute at Emmys
Critics have slammed the singer's robust figure, even saying she looked pregnant, but she doesn't let that bother her.
“Christina loves her curves,” a friend close to the singer exclusively told RadarOnline.com. “She is not pregnant! She's a Latina woman with curves and since when is it not ok to have curves?”
Recently photographed looking like she's put on a few pounds, Christina has told her friends that she is “proud” of her body.
“She feels like she is setting an example for women and young girls, especially Latinas. She's very proud of her curves. Christina thinks she is a good role model – not everyone is super skinny and she wants girls to embrace their body type.”
Christina told her friends that she will continue wearing revealing dresses.
“It's not what you look like in a dress, it is how you feel and it is about owning your dress. If you want to wear a tight dress then own it. She says you need to be happy in your own skin the way she is happy in hers.”
Is Christina right, should she be proud of her curvy body? Tell us in the comments!
Check out Jessica Alba's baseball skills on today's Celebs Gone Social, hosted by Wonderwall Editor Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Check out some of the most memorable Emmy fashion from over the years.Watch Video »
From Kourtney Kardashian to Mila Kunis, check out some of the best chic maternity wear celebs are sporting this summer.Watch Video »
Hot and Cold
Watch Hilary Duff and more stars take the ice bucket challenge on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Kim Kardashian to Jessica Biel, see what your favorite celebs look like sans makeup.Watch Video »
Check out the stars that spent the most on their weddings.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSassy Single
From Crowd Ignite