Christina Aguilera 'Loves Her Curves'
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP1 of 16
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP2 of 16
- Photo: WENN3 of 16
- Photo: Orchon //Retna Digital4 of 16
- Photo: NP2/WENN5 of 16
- Photo: VPC/WENN6 of 16
- Photo: JB Lacroix/WireImage.com7 of 16
- Photo: A-way!/Splash News8 of 16
- Photo: JB Lacroix/WireImage.com9 of 16
- Photo: Splash News10 of 16
- Photo: DDAA/ZOB/WENN11 of 16
- Photo: Camera Press/Retna Ltd.12 of 16
- Photo: Joel Ryan/WENN13 of 16
- Photo: DDAA/ZOB/WENN14 of 16
- Photo: DDAA/ZOB/http://www.wenn.com/15 of 16
More Celeb News
- Tom Hiddleston to Star in Legendary's 'Skull Island' Film, Jordan Vogt-RoMSNEntertainment 9/16/2014 9:21:00 AM
- Ratings: 'Dancing With the Stars' Debut Dips to Premiere LowMSNEntertainment 9/16/2014 9:17:00 AM
- NBC Finishes No. 1 in Ratings for Full Year: It's Our New 'Standard Season&apoMSNEntertainment 9/16/2014 8:34:00 AM
- 'Big Bang Theory' Star Mayim Bialik Wants Ariana Grande to Keep Her Clothes OnMSNEntertainment 9/16/2014 8:21:00 AM
- Judd Apatow's Romantic Comedy 'Love' Lands Two Season Commitment on NetflMSNEntertainment 9/16/2014 8:03:00 AM
- Tom Hiddleston to Star in Legendary's 'Skull Island' Film, Jordan Vogt-Ro
Critics have slammed the singer's robust figure, even saying she looked pregnant, but she doesn't let that bother her.
“Christina loves her curves,” a friend close to the singer exclusively told RadarOnline.com. “She is not pregnant! She's a Latina woman with curves and since when is it not ok to have curves?”
Recently photographed looking like she's put on a few pounds, Christina has told her friends that she is “proud” of her body.
“She feels like she is setting an example for women and young girls, especially Latinas. She's very proud of her curves. Christina thinks she is a good role model – not everyone is super skinny and she wants girls to embrace their body type.”
Christina told her friends that she will continue wearing revealing dresses.
“It's not what you look like in a dress, it is how you feel and it is about owning your dress. If you want to wear a tight dress then own it. She says you need to be happy in your own skin the way she is happy in hers.”
Is Christina right, should she be proud of her curvy body? Tell us in the comments!
Check out some of Alessandra's hottest vacation photos from the summer.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez, Salma Hayek, and Sharon Stone all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Where are they?
See what the cast of "Saved by the Bell" is up to today.Watch Video »
From Carrie Underwood to Duchess Kate; get the pregnancy scoop on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Kim Kardashian cuddles a koala, plus more stars share their photos from adventures abroad on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Lindsay Lohan, Cara Delevingne, and Rita Ora all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTHighs and Lows
From Crowd Ignite