Christina Aguilera 'Loves Her Curves'
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP1 of 16
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP2 of 16
- Photo: WENN3 of 16
- Photo: Orchon //Retna Digital4 of 16
- Photo: NP2/WENN5 of 16
- Photo: VPC/WENN6 of 16
- Photo: JB Lacroix/WireImage.com7 of 16
- Photo: A-way!/Splash News8 of 16
- Photo: JB Lacroix/WireImage.com9 of 16
- Photo: Splash News10 of 16
- Photo: DDAA/ZOB/WENN11 of 16
- Photo: Camera Press/Retna Ltd.12 of 16
- Photo: Joel Ryan/WENN13 of 16
- Photo: DDAA/ZOB/WENN14 of 16
- Photo: DDAA/ZOB/http://www.wenn.com/15 of 16
More Celeb News
- R. Kelly Performs Song He Wrote for Nelson Mandela on 'Arsenio' (Video)MSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 5:09:35 PM
- 'The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug' Review: Peter Jackson's Second VersMSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 5:03:45 PM
- Fox Sports 1 Scores Best Ratings Week Since August LaunchMSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 4:44:04 PM
- New York Post Settles Racial and Sexual Discrimination LawsuitMSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 4:30:51 PM
- 'American Hustle' Cast To Be Honored by Palm Springs FestMSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 4:20:58 PM
- R. Kelly Performs Song He Wrote for Nelson Mandela on 'Arsenio' (Video)
Critics have slammed the singer's robust figure, even saying she looked pregnant, but she doesn't let that bother her.
“Christina loves her curves,” a friend close to the singer exclusively told RadarOnline.com. “She is not pregnant! She's a Latina woman with curves and since when is it not ok to have curves?”
Recently photographed looking like she's put on a few pounds, Christina has told her friends that she is “proud” of her body.
“She feels like she is setting an example for women and young girls, especially Latinas. She's very proud of her curves. Christina thinks she is a good role model – not everyone is super skinny and she wants girls to embrace their body type.”
Christina told her friends that she will continue wearing revealing dresses.
“It's not what you look like in a dress, it is how you feel and it is about owning your dress. If you want to wear a tight dress then own it. She says you need to be happy in your own skin the way she is happy in hers.”
Is Christina right, should she be proud of her curvy body? Tell us in the comments!
Candace Cameron Bure talks to WW's Chris Gardner about "Full House" reruns, her famous brother and finding her purpose in life through faith.Watch Video »
Carrie Underwood tweets about her "Sound of Music" experience on today's Celebs Gone Social ...Watch Video »
Katy Perry, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, and Lady Gaga all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
Girls Night Out
It's a girls night out for celebs like Jennifer Lopez, Khloe Kardashian, Leah Remini, Brooklyn Decker, and more on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Take a look back at Prince William and Duchess Kate's cutest couple moments.Watch Video »
From Jenny and Donnie to Amanda and Justin, see more celebs who found new love in 2013.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTFashion Offenders
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite