Kelly Clarkson: 'Music's aged me'
- Photo: PH3/HSS/WENN1 of 16
- Photo: Josh Anderson/Retna Digital2 of 16
- Photo: WENN3 of 16
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage.com4 of 16
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP5 of 16
- Photo: Robb D. Cohen/Retna Ltd.6 of 16
- Photo: REED SAXON/Invision/AP7 of 16
- Photo: Scope Australia/PacificCoastNews.com8 of 16
- Photo: Peter Kramer/Invision/AP9 of 16
- Photo: Peter Kramer/Invision/AP10 of 16
- Photo: Deborah Law/Splash News11 of 16
- Photo: Jason DeCrow/Invision/AP12 of 16
- Photo: Jason DeCrow/Invision/AP13 of 16
- Photo: Retna Ltd.14 of 16
- Photo: Invision/AP15 of 16
More Celeb News
- Police have warrant in attempted Banksy theftMSNEntertainment 3/8/2014 2:54:20 PM
- REPORT: Christian Bale is Going to be a Dad AgainMSNEntertainment 3/8/2014 2:12:00 PM
- Nate Silver's FiveThirtyEight.Com Re-Launching This MonthMSNEntertainment 3/8/2014 1:41:00 PM
- 'Nymphomaniac' Reviews: Is Lars von Triers' Latest Sexy or Stupid?MSNEntertainment 3/8/2014 1:15:00 PM
- Sheila MacRae of 'The Honeymooners' dies at 92MSNEntertainment 3/8/2014 11:56:31 AM
- Police have warrant in attempted Banksy theft
Kelly Clarkson "hit rock bottom" when her career took off following her American Idol win - because she worked non-stop for four years.
The "Miss Independent" hit-maker won the inaugural contest in 2002 and went on to release two albums by 2004.
Clarkson promoted the releases around the globe, but her packed schedule had a bad effect on her health and she took time out from the spotlight to recover.
And the 29 year old admits the years of working non-stop have aged her considerably.
She tells Britain's Closer magazine, "I feel like I'm 45. Because my career went from zero to 100, there was no 'growing'. I learnt well under pressure, but like, four years passed by and I hit rock bottom. It was four years of non-stop (work).
"(Second album) Breakaway just exploded everywhere. Everyone was making a lot of money, so everyone was pushing the train.
"That's when it finally all caught up with me. I came down with 'walking pneumonia' for the second time in a year. My body was physically giving up. I took six months off and went home. I love working, but at the end of the day you've got to take care of yourself."
Rihanna, Katy Perry, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
From Mila Kunis to Mary-Kate Olsen, get the scoop on all the engagements in Hollywood on Replay.Watch Video »
Sarah Michelle Gellar talks to Wonderwall's Chris Gardner about "terrifying" paparazzi, growing veggies with her daughter, why she never went to rehab.Watch Video »
From Katy Perry and John Mayer to Paula Patton and Robin Thicke, get the scoop on all the breakups in Hollywood.Watch Video »
Where are they?
See where the cast of "Cruel Intentions" is today.Watch Video »
The Rock flexes massive muscle while getting sentimental on Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite