Cobain's daughter buys first home with his fortune
- Photo: VPB/WENN1 of 18
- Photo: IGNAT/Bauer-Griffin2 of 18
- Photo: CPG/DH4/LBG/ZOJ/WENN3 of 18
- Photo: AB1/WENN4 of 18
- Photo: Michael Caulfield/WireImage.com5 of 18
- Photo: AXELLE WOUSSEN/Bauer-Griffin6 of 18
- Photo: Cliff Sobel/Splash News7 of 18
- Photo: IGNAT/Bauer-Griffin8 of 18
- Photo: AXELLE WOUSSEN/Bauer-Griffin9 of 18
- Photo: DDAA/ZOB/WENN10 of 18
- Photo: WENN11 of 18
- Photo: INB/WENN12 of 18
- Photo: WENN13 of 18
- Photo: Dan Jackman/WENN14 of 18
- Photo: PS3/WENN15 of 18
- Photo: WENN16 of 18
- Photo: WENN17 of 18
More Celeb News
- History's 'Vikings' Season 2 Teasers Show the Sexy Side of Scandinavia (VMSNEntertainment 12/11/2013 5:04:49 PM
- 'Hours' Review: Paul Walker Says Adieu With One of His Strongest PerformancesMSNEntertainment 12/11/2013 4:45:39 PM
- Jason Segel to Play David Foster Wallace Opposite Jesse Eisenberg in 'The End of the Tour&aMSNEntertainment 12/11/2013 4:14:00 PM
- AP Top Premium Entertainment Headlines At 7:12 p.m. ESTMSNEntertainment 12/11/2013 4:10:40 PM
- Frank Grillo Steps Into a Lead Role With 'The Purge' SequelMSNEntertainment 12/11/2013 3:52:19 PM
- History's 'Vikings' Season 2 Teasers Show the Sexy Side of Scandinavia (V
Late rock icon Kurt Cobain's daughter has bought her first home after inheriting a huge chunk of her father's fortune last year.
Frances Bean Cobain was handed 37 percent of the Nirvana star's estate when she turned 18 in August last year and has decided to use her money wisely by investing in property, according to The Hollywood Reporter.
The teen, who is estranged from her mother, Courtney Love, has bought a $1.8 million home in West Hollywood. The two-story property sits in a quiet neighborhood a few minutes away from the Sunset Strip and boasts four bedrooms and three bathrooms.
The purchase comes just weeks after Nirvana's iconic "Nevermind" album marked its 20th anniversary last month. Frances Bean was close to turning 2 when her father committed suicide in 1994.
She has lived with her grandmother, Wendy O'Connor, since a bust-up with Love in 2009.
RELATED: The most famous celeb interns
Kourtney Kardashian hits up the happiest place on Earth on today’s Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Olivia Wilde to Mario Lopez, see which stars have the hottest beach bods of 2013.Watch Video »
From Jenny and Donnie to Amanda and Justin, see more celebs who found new love in 2013.Watch Video »
From Kim Kardashian to Paris Hilton, see which stars have the most expensive engagement bling.Watch Video »
Victoria’s Secret Angel Candice Swanepoel talks to WW about wearing the $10 million bra, eating steak, Taylor Swift and if she plans to marry her boyfriend.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTArt Class
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite