Cobain's daughter buys first home with his fortune
- Photo: VPB/WENN1 of 18
- Photo: IGNAT/Bauer-Griffin2 of 18
- Photo: CPG/DH4/LBG/ZOJ/WENN3 of 18
- Photo: AB1/WENN4 of 18
- Photo: Michael Caulfield/WireImage.com5 of 18
- Photo: AXELLE WOUSSEN/Bauer-Griffin6 of 18
- Photo: Cliff Sobel/Splash News7 of 18
- Photo: IGNAT/Bauer-Griffin8 of 18
- Photo: AXELLE WOUSSEN/Bauer-Griffin9 of 18
- Photo: DDAA/ZOB/WENN10 of 18
- Photo: WENN11 of 18
- Photo: INB/WENN12 of 18
- Photo: WENN13 of 18
- Photo: Dan Jackman/WENN14 of 18
- Photo: PS3/WENN15 of 18
- Photo: WENN16 of 18
- Photo: WENN17 of 18
More Celeb News
- FX Boss John Landgraf Clarifies 'True Detective' Remark Calm Down People, He&MSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 4:04:00 PM
- 'Auschwitz Selfie' Outrage: But You're Supposed to Take PicturesMSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 3:41:00 PM
- Marvel Announces Another 2018 ReleaseMSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 3:08:00 PM
- Tommy Lee Jones Joins Kevin Costner, Gary Oldman in 'Criminal'MSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 2:45:00 PM
- 'Gotham' Creator on Why Batman Would Spell the End of the ShowMSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 2:24:00 PM
- FX Boss John Landgraf Clarifies 'True Detective' Remark Calm Down People, He&
Late rock icon Kurt Cobain's daughter has bought her first home after inheriting a huge chunk of her father's fortune last year.
Frances Bean Cobain was handed 37 percent of the Nirvana star's estate when she turned 18 in August last year and has decided to use her money wisely by investing in property, according to The Hollywood Reporter.
The teen, who is estranged from her mother, Courtney Love, has bought a $1.8 million home in West Hollywood. The two-story property sits in a quiet neighborhood a few minutes away from the Sunset Strip and boasts four bedrooms and three bathrooms.
The purchase comes just weeks after Nirvana's iconic "Nevermind" album marked its 20th anniversary last month. Frances Bean was close to turning 2 when her father committed suicide in 1994.
She has lived with her grandmother, Wendy O'Connor, since a bust-up with Love in 2009.
RELATED: The most famous celeb interns
Chrissy Teigen, Katy Perry and Lady Gaga spotlight their pooches on today's Celeb Gone Social.Watch Video »
Best B-Day Ever?
Selena Gomez celebrates her birthday early with a helicopter ride in Italy with new pal Cara Delevingne on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
Find out where the cast from "When Harry Met Sally" is today.Watch Video »
See some of the cutest moments from Prince George's first year.Watch Video »
Gwen Stefani shares photos from behind the scenes of a photo shoot for her Harajuku brand on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Let's check out some of Eva's tactics behind her baby bump secret on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTWeek In Photos
From Crowd Ignite