Frances Bean Cobain's fiance opens up about relationship
- Photo: Agent 47/WENN1 of 14
- Photo: Facebook/.2 of 14
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com3 of 14
- Photo: AB1/WENN4 of 14
- Photo: CPG/DH4/LBG/ZOJ/WENN5 of 14
- Photo: VPB/WENN6 of 14
- Photo: Michael Caulfield/WireImage.com7 of 14
- Photo: RockySchenck.com/.8 of 14
- Photo: RockySchenck.com/.9 of 14
- Photo: AXELLE WOUSSEN/Bauer-Griffin10 of 14
- Photo: IGNAT/Bauer-Griffin11 of 14
- Photo: IGNAT/Bauer-Griffin12 of 14
- Photo: AXELLE WOUSSEN/Bauer-Griffin13 of 14
More Celeb News
- Grammy Awards Nominees: 10 Biggest Snubs and Surprises From Bruno Mars to Lady GagaMSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 10:49:04 PM
- 'Swerve' Review: Jason Clarke Gives This Humdrum Noir Its Only ZingMSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 10:15:18 PM
- Egyptian Documentary 'The Square' Wins Top IDA AwardMSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 10:09:27 PM
- #ICYMI: Pop Culture's Craziest This Week- Ron Burgundy, Kardashian Christmas, 'SouMSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 9:49:27 PM
- TheWrap Screening Series: 'The Book Thief' Star Geoffrey Rush Heaps Praise on Co-SMSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 9:11:18 PM
- Grammy Awards Nominees: 10 Biggest Snubs and Surprises From Bruno Mars to Lady Gaga
The man who plans to wed Courtney Love and Kurt Cobain's daughter, Frances Bean Cobain, tells People, "We're each other's everything."
RELATED: 2012 Love Predictions
Frances Bean Cobain, 19, surprised many when she announced her engagement to Isaiah Silva, frontman of the rock band the Rambles, in October, but she has revealed nothing about the low-key relationship.
But he has opened up about the couple's very private romance, telling People, "We're homebodies. We don't go out to clubs, so you won't find us stumbling out of them with Lindsay Lohan. We stay at home, read books and watch 'Arrested Development.'"
Rambles drummer Mark Kuchel, who is a mutual friend, insists the two are a perfect match and says Frances Bean is such a devoted partner that she shows up at her fiance's concerts whenever she can. "They're quiet and shy. They're a great couple," he says.
RELATED: Celebs With Surprising Ages
Carrie Underwood tweets about her "Sound of Music" experience on today's Celebs Gone Social ...Watch Video »
Candace Cameron Bure talks to WW's Chris Gardner about "Full House" reruns, her famous brother and finding her purpose in life through faith.Watch Video »
From George and Sandra to Taylor and Ed, see more of Hollywood's platonic pairs.Watch Video »
See how Kim Kardashian, Fergie, Duchess Kate and more celebs look now that they've lost their pregnancy weight.Watch Video »
Girls Night Out
It's a girls night out for celebs like Jennifer Lopez, Khloe Kardashian, Leah Remini, Brooklyn Decker, and more on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Katy Perry, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, and Lady Gaga all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTHollywood Love?
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite