Frances Bean Cobain's fiance opens up about relationship
- Photo: Agent 47/WENN1 of 14
- Photo: Facebook/.2 of 14
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com3 of 14
- Photo: AB1/WENN4 of 14
- Photo: CPG/DH4/LBG/ZOJ/WENN5 of 14
- Photo: VPB/WENN6 of 14
- Photo: Michael Caulfield/WireImage.com7 of 14
- Photo: RockySchenck.com/.8 of 14
- Photo: RockySchenck.com/.9 of 14
- Photo: AXELLE WOUSSEN/Bauer-Griffin10 of 14
- Photo: IGNAT/Bauer-Griffin11 of 14
- Photo: IGNAT/Bauer-Griffin12 of 14
- Photo: AXELLE WOUSSEN/Bauer-Griffin13 of 14
More Celeb News
- Pivot Network Now Available on College Streaming Service PhiloMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 3:31:00 PM
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Summer Finale Attracts 2.3 Million ViewersMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 3:14:00 PM
- Chiller 'As Above, So Below' Tries to Put Scare Into 'Guardians'MSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 2:53:00 PM
- It's Angelina Jolie vs. Ben Affleck vs. Michael Keaton as Awards Season Kicks OffMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 2:51:00 PM
- 'Graceland's' Brandon Jay McLaren Books Recurring Role on 'GirlfMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 2:32:00 PM
- Pivot Network Now Available on College Streaming Service Philo
The man who plans to wed Courtney Love and Kurt Cobain's daughter, Frances Bean Cobain, tells People, "We're each other's everything."
RELATED: 2012 Love Predictions
Frances Bean Cobain, 19, surprised many when she announced her engagement to Isaiah Silva, frontman of the rock band the Rambles, in October, but she has revealed nothing about the low-key relationship.
But he has opened up about the couple's very private romance, telling People, "We're homebodies. We don't go out to clubs, so you won't find us stumbling out of them with Lindsay Lohan. We stay at home, read books and watch 'Arrested Development.'"
Rambles drummer Mark Kuchel, who is a mutual friend, insists the two are a perfect match and says Frances Bean is such a devoted partner that she shows up at her fiance's concerts whenever she can. "They're quiet and shy. They're a great couple," he says.
RELATED: Celebs With Surprising Ages
Get the scoop on Bradley Bayou's dress design that Oprah wore to the Emmy Awards.Watch Video »
Beyonce does her best to prove that her family life is just perfect on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
The guys from Rascal Flatts talk with Wonderwall editor Jessica Herndon about life on tour, crazy fan encounters and more.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez reunites with Casper Smart, plus more famous friendly exes on Replay, hosted by Wonderwall's Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Check out Kaley Cuoco's cutest canine-centric posts on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Golden Globe Style
Cojo predicts the trends for the 2010 Golden Globes.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTHit or Miss?
From Crowd Ignite