Combs fan arrested
- Photo: Matt Rourke/Invision/AP1 of 13
- Photo: Dan Steinberg/Invision/AP2 of 13
- Photo: ARH/Splash News3 of 13
- Photo: Twitter/.4 of 13
- Photo: Johnny Nunez/NUBUZZ PHOTO/.5 of 13
- Photo: Johns PkI/Splash News6 of 13
- Photo: RD / Kabik/Retna Ltd.7 of 13
- Photo: Jeff Christensen/Invision/AP8 of 13
- Photo: Dan Steinberg/Invision/AP9 of 13
- Photo: Flashpoint /WENN.com/WENN10 of 13
- Photo: Judy Eddy / WENN.com/WENN11 of 13
- Photo: Andres Otero/WENN12 of 13
More Celeb News
- Discovery to Air Everest Avalanche Documentary May 4MSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 3:02:00 PM
- A&E Sets Premiere Date for Longmire Season 3MSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 2:40:00 PM
- 'Locke' Review: Tom Hardy Captivates in This One-Man Road TripMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 2:39:00 PM
- Big Bang Theory's Kaley Cuoco Chops Off Her HairMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 2:18:00 PM
- NBC's Comedy Playground Slammed With Trademark Infringement, Unfair Competition SuitMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 2:16:00 PM
- Discovery to Air Everest Avalanche Documentary May 4
A woman calling herself the wife of Sean "Diddy" Combs was arrested for trespassing near the rapper and fashion mogul's New York home last week.
Cemelia Green appeared at a house less than one mile away from Combs' East Hampton residence and, in the course of a conversation with a maintenance worker, allegedly claimed to be married to the star.
RELATED: More Diddy photos
The 35-year-old was later held at the scene for trespassing and criminal mischief after breaking a sliding glass door at the property, which she purported to own.
She is said to have arrived in a rental car, having driven to New York from Florida, and mistaken the home for one belonging to Combs.
Authorities tell the New York Post's Page Six gossip column that Green, who is currently being held at New York's Suffolk County jail, has a history of mental illness.
A police spokesperson adds, "Sean had nothing to do with this except in her mind."
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTRing Speculation
From Crowd Ignite