Combs fan arrested
- Photo: Matt Rourke/Invision/AP1 of 13
- Photo: Dan Steinberg/Invision/AP2 of 13
- Photo: ARH/Splash News3 of 13
- Photo: Twitter/.4 of 13
- Photo: Johnny Nunez/NUBUZZ PHOTO/.5 of 13
- Photo: Johns PkI/Splash News6 of 13
- Photo: RD / Kabik/Retna Ltd.7 of 13
- Photo: Jeff Christensen/Invision/AP8 of 13
- Photo: Dan Steinberg/Invision/AP9 of 13
- Photo: Flashpoint /WENN.com/WENN10 of 13
- Photo: Judy Eddy / WENN.com/WENN11 of 13
- Photo: Andres Otero/WENN12 of 13
More Celeb News
- Cheryl Cole Reunites With Simon Cowell for 'X Factor' UKMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 4:34:00 PM
- Fox Reorganizes Development and Programming DepartmentsMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 4:31:00 PM
- Dan Harmon and Mitch Hurwitz Are Working on a Super-Secret ProjectMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 4:28:00 PM
- Sean Combs Bids Reported $200 Million for Fuse TV NetworkMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 4:12:00 PM
- Psych's James Roday to Star in CBS Relationship Comedy PilotMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 4:07:00 PM
- Cheryl Cole Reunites With Simon Cowell for 'X Factor' UK
A woman calling herself the wife of Sean "Diddy" Combs was arrested for trespassing near the rapper and fashion mogul's New York home last week.
Cemelia Green appeared at a house less than one mile away from Combs' East Hampton residence and, in the course of a conversation with a maintenance worker, allegedly claimed to be married to the star.
RELATED: More Diddy photos
The 35-year-old was later held at the scene for trespassing and criminal mischief after breaking a sliding glass door at the property, which she purported to own.
She is said to have arrived in a rental car, having driven to New York from Florida, and mistaken the home for one belonging to Combs.
Authorities tell the New York Post's Page Six gossip column that Green, who is currently being held at New York's Suffolk County jail, has a history of mental illness.
A police spokesperson adds, "Sean had nothing to do with this except in her mind."
From Crowd Ignite