Diddy has never found true love
- Photo: Russ Einhorn/Splash News1 of 8
- Photo: Al Powers/Retna Ltd.2 of 8
- Photo: Johnny Nunez/NUBUZZ PHOTO/.3 of 8
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com4 of 8
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com5 of 8
- Photo: Johns PkI/Splash News6 of 8
- Photo: Twitter/.7 of 8
More Celeb News
- American Idol: Is This the Most Boring Group of Contestants Ever?MSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 4:47:00 PM
- Does Mel Gibson Deserve Another Chance?MSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 4:22:00 PM
- 'Fast & Furious 7' Resumes Production This MonthMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 4:02:00 PM
- Obama pitches his health care plan on Funny or DieMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 4:01:01 PM
- ABC's Ratings the Most Glaring Challenge for Anne Sweeney's SuccessorMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 3:58:00 PM
- American Idol: Is This the Most Boring Group of Contestants Ever?
Sean 'Diddy' Combs has never experienced true love. Though he has five children with three different women, the rap mogul is currently single -- and adamant he has conquered the music and business worlds but has failed to find a "successful relationship."
Combs is convinced he constantly fails in romance because he sabotages his relationships and he has never been lucky enough to find his perfect partner.
RELATED: See more pics of Diddy
He tells Parade.com, "I've had a lot of success and I've had a lot of material things, but I've never conquered love. I've never just had that always successful relationship. That's due to the fact of me working and not paying attention to the girl, or me also feeling that the girl doesn't appreciate me. And then I get a girl that really knows how to love me and I'll press the self-destruct button because it makes me feel uncomfortable that she's loving me so much."
Combs says that despite all his wealth, the only thing which will make him "happy" is finding a woman to love.
He adds, "I just want to be happy. You know what I'm saying? I just want to be happy and I want to be able to make somebody else happy. I don't think I need a ring or picket fence or whatever society's definition of happiness is in a relationship. I just want to be happy in my heart."
From Crowd Ignite