Conor Kennedy's Grandmother Ethel: 'We Should Be So Lucky' to Have Taylor Swift in Our Family!
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage1 of 16
- Photo: SINY/GSI2 of 16
- Photo: JACSON/Fame Flynet3 of 16
- Photo: Fame Flynet4 of 16
- Photo: Jason DeCrow/Invision/AP5 of 16
- Photo: KYLE ROVER/StarTraks6 of 16
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage7 of 16
- Photo: Fame Flynet8 of 16
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage9 of 16
- Photo: VM/Fame Flynet10 of 16
- Photo: Fame Flynet11 of 16
- Photo: @taylorswift13/Twitter12 of 16
- Photo: WENN13 of 16
- Photo: HAUS/GSI/.14 of 16
- Photo: Fame Flynet15 of 16
More Celeb News
- Sam Raimi Writing 'Evil Dead' TV Series That Will Include Bruce CampbellMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 10:36:00 PM
- BuzzFeed Fires Writer Over Multiple Instances of PlagiarismMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 9:31:00 PM
- Fox at Comic-Con: James Bond Is Whack, We're Making Movies With Balls (and Jokes)MSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 7:26:00 PM
- Sleepy Hollow Season 2: Is Ichabod a Gleek? MSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 7:21:00 PM
- Jenny McCarthy Pens Op-Ed, Regrets Hillary Clinton Lesbian CommentMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 6:55:00 PM
- Sam Raimi Writing 'Evil Dead' TV Series That Will Include Bruce Campbell
Taylor Swift is officially off the market again, and this time she's dating a member of the Kennedy family.
Kennedy matriarch Ethel Kennedy gave her approval of her grandson Conor Kennedy's relationship with the country singer during the Television Critics Association panel on Wednesday in Beverly Hills, Calif.
Ethel, 84, denied the rumors that she was the couple's matchmaker, saying, "As for my involvement, certainly not. Rory [Kennedy] went to a concert."
Indeed, Conor's aunt Rory explained, "I went to a concert with my two daughters and that's how it all started. She's a great friend of all of ours. She's awesome and we love her."
Can they see her becoming a Kennedy some day? "We should be so lucky!" Ethel said.
A source confirmed to Us Weekly Wednesday that "Taylor is officially dating Conor Kennedy." Swift, 22, and Robert F. Kennedy Jr. and the late Mary Kennedy's 18-year-old son were photographed hanging out together last Friday July 27, sailing with members of the Kennedy family.
"Conor put his arm around Taylor and they kissed behind the boat shed," an onlooker told Us.
The country cutie cuddled with her new beau during another sailing adventure Monday. Swift, who kept her swimsuit covered up in a sweater and shorts, held hands with Conor while enjoying the view. After the excursion, Conor carefully helped Swift step safely off the boat.
This article originally appeared on Usmagazine.com: Conor Kennedy's Grandmother Ethel: "We Should Be So Lucky" to Have Taylor Swift in Our Family!
MORE ON WONDERWALL
Find out which stars attended Jennifer Lopez's birthday celebration on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Best B-Day Ever?
Chrissy Teigen, Katy Perry and Lady Gaga spotlight their pooches on today's Celeb Gone Social.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on Naya Rivera's wacky wedding on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSexy Sweeties
From Crowd Ignite