Cops: Man trespassed at Taylor Swift's beach house
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP1 of 25
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP2 of 25
- Photo: Rex USA3 of 25
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage4 of 25
- Photo: Instagram5 of 25
- Photo: Jim Smeal/BEImages/Rex USA6 of 25
- Photo: FameFlynetUK/Fame Flynet7 of 25
- Photo: Icono/Pacific Coast News8 of 25
- Photo: GettyImages.com9 of 25
- Photo: Jason Kempin/WireImage10 of 25
- Photo: Sharky/Splash News11 of 25
- Photo: VM/Fame Flynet12 of 25
- Photo: NGRE/GSI13 of 25
- Photo: Eric Charbonneau/Invision/AP14 of 25
- Photo: FS2/FayesVision/WENN15 of 25
- Photo: Juan Sharma/Bruja/PacificCoastNews.com16 of 25
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage17 of 25
- Photo: FPA/FAMEFLYNET/Wonderwall18 of 25
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage19 of 25
- Photo: @taylorswift/Instagram20 of 25
- Photo: SWIS/GSI21 of 25
- Photo: Charley Gallay/Getty Images North America22 of 25
- Photo: IRA/ZOJ/WENN23 of 25
- Photo: Charles Sykes/Invision/AP24 of 25
More Celeb News
- FX Boss John Landgraf Clarifies 'True Detective' Remark Calm Down People, He&MSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 4:04:00 PM
- 'Auschwitz Selfie' Outrage: But You're Supposed to Take PicturesMSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 3:41:00 PM
- Marvel Announces Another 2018 ReleaseMSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 3:08:00 PM
- Tommy Lee Jones Joins Kevin Costner, Gary Oldman in 'Criminal'MSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 2:45:00 PM
- 'Gotham' Creator on Why Batman Would Spell the End of the ShowMSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 2:24:00 PM
- FX Boss John Landgraf Clarifies 'True Detective' Remark Calm Down People, He&
WESTERLY, R.I. (AP) — A Massachusetts man has been ordered to stay away from Taylor Swift's vacation home on the Rhode Island shore.
The Westerly Sun reports that 38-year-old Daniel Cole of Brewster, Mass., was summoned before a state judge on Friday. Police say he ignored previous warnings to not trespass at Swift's mansion in the Watch Hill section of Westerly.
Cole pleaded not guilty to trespassing and disorderly conduct charges. A Wakefield District Court judge issued a no contact order and released Cole on personal recognizance.
RELATED: Celebrity vintage beauties
Westerly police say Cole blocked the driveway to Swift's home with his pickup truck on Dec. 9 and was escorted off the property. Police say he returned Dec. 21 and struggled with police while refusing to leave.
A message seeking comment was left for Cole on Monday.
Chrissy Teigen, Katy Perry and Lady Gaga spotlight their pooches on today's Celeb Gone Social.Watch Video »
Best B-Day Ever?
Where Are They?
Find out where the cast from "When Harry Met Sally" is today.Watch Video »
See some of the cutest moments from Prince George's first year.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTWeek In Photos
From Crowd Ignite