Country star Deana Carter files for divorce
- Photo: AP1/Apega/http://www.wenn.com/1 of 6
- Photo: Jemal Countess/WireImage2 of 6
- Photo: DH1/http://www.wenn.com/3 of 6
- Photo: FS2/ FayesVision/WENN4 of 6
- Photo: KH1/Nikki Nelson //http://www.wenn.com/5 of 6
More Celeb News
- 'White House Down's' Garcelle Beauvais to Star in TV One Original Movie &MSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 6:00:00 AM
- Naya Rivera marries in secretMSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 5:18:36 AM
- Lisa Kudrow Tracks Down a New Season of TLC's Who Do You Think You Are?MSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 4:01:00 AM
- First Look: Meet Grimm's Newest Wesen: Octo-Man!MSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 4:01:00 AM
- 'Fight Club 2' Coming to Comics Courtesy of Book's Author Chuck PalahniukMSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 1:49:00 AM
- 'White House Down's' Garcelle Beauvais to Star in TV One Original Movie &
Country star Deana Carter has filed for divorce from her husband more than a year after the couple separated.
The "Strawberry Wine" singer has filed papers in Los Angeles, citing irreconcilable differences. In the documents, obtained by TMZ.com, Carter reveals she separated from Brandon Malone in August 2011.
RELATED: Katie Holmes on Tom Cruise Divorce Coverage: There Are a Lot of People With Much Bigger Problems
The couple wed in 2009. Carter and Malone have no children.
Where Are They?
Find out where the cast from "When Harry Met Sally" is today.Watch Video »
Best B-Day Ever?
See some of the cutest moments from Prince George's first year.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTTexas Heat
From Crowd Ignite