Country star Deana Carter files for divorce
- Photo: AP1/Apega/http://www.wenn.com/1 of 6
- Photo: Jemal Countess/WireImage2 of 6
- Photo: DH1/http://www.wenn.com/3 of 6
- Photo: FS2/ FayesVision/WENN4 of 6
- Photo: KH1/Nikki Nelson //http://www.wenn.com/5 of 6
More Celeb News
- Michael Bay, Paramount Extend and Expand First-Look DealMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 9:12:00 AM
- VIDEO: The TV Haircuts That Changed Our Lives MSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 9:09:00 AM
- AP Top Entertainment News At 12:08 p.m. EDTMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 9:08:25 AM
- Rob Kardashian Responds to Adrienne Bailon's Anti-Kardashian CommentsMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 9:03:00 AM
- Ratings: Halle Berry's 'Extant' Flat in New Time Period, Ties Rising &MSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 8:37:00 AM
- Michael Bay, Paramount Extend and Expand First-Look Deal
Country star Deana Carter has filed for divorce from her husband more than a year after the couple separated.
The "Strawberry Wine" singer has filed papers in Los Angeles, citing irreconcilable differences. In the documents, obtained by TMZ.com, Carter reveals she separated from Brandon Malone in August 2011.
RELATED: Katie Holmes on Tom Cruise Divorce Coverage: There Are a Lot of People With Much Bigger Problems
The couple wed in 2009. Carter and Malone have no children.
Check out Jessica Alba, Reese Witherspoon, and more stars who recycle their wardrobes.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Britney Spears, Beyonce and more stars share their summer love on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
It's been 20 years since "Jurassic Park" came out. See what the cast of the movie is up to these days.Watch Video »
Joe Manganiello parties with new love Sofia Vergara and her family in Miami on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTNew Look
From Crowd Ignite