Country star Deana Carter files for divorce
- Photo: AP1/Apega/http://www.wenn.com/1 of 6
- Photo: Jemal Countess/WireImage2 of 6
- Photo: DH1/http://www.wenn.com/3 of 6
- Photo: FS2/ FayesVision/WENN4 of 6
- Photo: KH1/Nikki Nelson //http://www.wenn.com/5 of 6
More Celeb News
- American Idol: Is This the Most Boring Group of Contestants Ever?MSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 4:47:00 PM
- Does Mel Gibson Deserve Another Chance?MSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 4:22:00 PM
- 'Fast & Furious 7' Resumes Production This MonthMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 4:02:00 PM
- Obama pitches his health care plan on Funny or DieMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 4:01:01 PM
- ABC's Ratings the Most Glaring Challenge for Anne Sweeney's SuccessorMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 3:58:00 PM
- American Idol: Is This the Most Boring Group of Contestants Ever?
Country star Deana Carter has filed for divorce from her husband more than a year after the couple separated.
The "Strawberry Wine" singer has filed papers in Los Angeles, citing irreconcilable differences. In the documents, obtained by TMZ.com, Carter reveals she separated from Brandon Malone in August 2011.
RELATED: Katie Holmes on Tom Cruise Divorce Coverage: There Are a Lot of People With Much Bigger Problems
The couple wed in 2009. Carter and Malone have no children.
Find out what Oscar winners Jared Leto and Lupita Nyong’o have been up to since the Academy Awards on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Mila Kunis to Mary-Kate Olsen, get the scoop on all the engagements in Hollywood on Replay.Watch Video »
Best Bikini Bods
Kim Kardashian, Bar Refaeli and Heidi Klum share their best bikini pics on social media on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
The Rock flexes massive muscle while getting sentimental on Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Check out the biggest fashion mistakes celebs made in 2012.Watch Video »
From Kim Kardashian to Paris Hilton, see which stars have the most expensive engagement bling.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite