Country star Deana Carter files for divorce
- Photo: AP1/Apega/http://www.wenn.com/1 of 6
- Photo: Jemal Countess/WireImage2 of 6
- Photo: DH1/http://www.wenn.com/3 of 6
- Photo: FS2/ FayesVision/WENN4 of 6
- Photo: KH1/Nikki Nelson //http://www.wenn.com/5 of 6
More Celeb News
- Guillermo del Toro's 'The Strain' Will Take Major Detours From the BooksMSNEntertainment 7/21/2014 4:41:00 PM
- 'The Knick' Star Eve Hewson in Talks to Join Tom Hanks in Steven Spielberg Movie (MSNEntertainment 7/21/2014 4:10:00 PM
- Time Warner Board Moves to Block Potential Fox TakeoverMSNEntertainment 7/21/2014 4:04:00 PM
- The Truth About Corey Stoll's Wig and Other Fun Facts About FX's The StrainMSNEntertainment 7/21/2014 4:01:00 PM
- AP Top Entertainment News At 6:54 p.m. EDTMSNEntertainment 7/21/2014 3:54:12 PM
- Guillermo del Toro's 'The Strain' Will Take Major Detours From the Books
Country star Deana Carter has filed for divorce from her husband more than a year after the couple separated.
The "Strawberry Wine" singer has filed papers in Los Angeles, citing irreconcilable differences. In the documents, obtained by TMZ.com, Carter reveals she separated from Brandon Malone in August 2011.
RELATED: Katie Holmes on Tom Cruise Divorce Coverage: There Are a Lot of People With Much Bigger Problems
The couple wed in 2009. Carter and Malone have no children.
See some of the cutest moments from Prince George's first year.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
Find out where the cast from "When Harry Met Sally" is today.Watch Video »
Let's check out some of Eva's tactics behind her baby bump secret on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Sexy & Single
Check out some of Jennifer Lopez's sexiest ensembles she's rocked recently.Watch Video »
Best B-Day Ever?
Selena Gomez celebrates her birthday early with a helicopter ride in Italy with new pal Cara Delevingne on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Sofia Vergara to Zac Efron, check out who's coupling up on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTI Can't Trust Men
From Crowd Ignite