Courtney Love Denies Wages Claim by Ex-Assistant
- Photo: BILL DAVILA/StarTraks1 of 10
- Photo: Turgeon/Rocke/Splash News2 of 10
- Photo: C. Smith/WENN3 of 10
- Photo: HBE/HSS/WENN4 of 10
- Photo: Charles Sykes/Invision/AP5 of 10
- Photo: FayesVision/WENN6 of 10
- Photo: Bennett Raglin/WireImage7 of 10
- Photo: Gary Gershoff/WireImage8 of 10
- Photo: Charles Sykes/Invision/AP9 of 10
More Celeb News
- Meg Ryan Joins the Cast of How I Met Your DadMSNEntertainment 4/23/2014 4:47:00 PM
- Julia Louis-Dreyfus Gets It On with a Clown—On Camera—for GQMSNEntertainment 4/23/2014 3:40:00 PM
- Exclusive: Royal Pains Adds Alpha House Alum for Mysterious Recurring RoleMSNEntertainment 4/23/2014 2:31:00 PM
- Apple Revenue Climbs to $45.6 Billion Thanks to Strong iPhone SalesMSNEntertainment 4/23/2014 1:49:00 PM
- WWE's Stone Cold Steve Austin Slams 'Motherfkers' Who Don't AgreMSNEntertainment 4/23/2014 1:03:00 PM
- Meg Ryan Joins the Cast of How I Met Your Dad
LOS ANGELES (AP) -- Courtney Love disputes a lawsuit filed by a former assistant, who is suing the rocker over unpaid wages and claiming she made unethical requests, including instructing her to hire a hacker and falsify legal letters.
Jessica Labrie filed the wrongful termination, wage and breach of contract lawsuit in Los Angeles on Tuesday.
"The allegations are completely unfounded and are being made with malice by a disgruntled former employee," Love said in a statement released Wednesday.
The suit states Labrie worked as Love's administrative assistant for about a year in 2010 and 2011 but was fired after complaining she was owed thousands in unpaid wages and expenses for business trips. The lawsuit claims Labrie suffered from headaches, insomnia and other medical conditions as a result of Love's conduct.
Her attorney, Joshua Gruenberg, says Love wanted a hacker to change records to businesses she owned or believed she owned, but Labrie refused.
Worst Mom Style
Check out Kim Kardashian's worst fashion moments as a mom.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "Sabrina the Teenage Witch" is up to today.Watch Video »
Jessica Simpson, Kourtney Kardashian, Beyonce, Gisele and Kendra Wilkinson post Easter Sunday pics on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where are they?
See where the former cast of "The Girls Next Door" is today.Watch Video »
Lindsay Lohan, David Beckham, Justin Bieber and 50 Cent show off their globe-trotting travels on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Lady Gaga, Katy Perry, and Rita Ora all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTStar Weight Loss
From Crowd Ignite