Courtney Love keeps in touch with estranged daughter via email
- Photo: SGranitz/WireImage1 of 8
- Photo: Paul Smith/Featureflash/Retna Ltd.2 of 8
- Photo: Bourquard/Stills/Retna Ltd.3 of 8
- Photo: SGranitz/WireImage4 of 8
- Photo: Alex Blasquez / Retna/Retna Ltd.5 of 8
- Photo: Jamie McCarthy/WireImage6 of 8
- Photo: SGranitz/WireImage7 of 8
More Celeb News
- Meagan Good Rips Fans for Reposting Her Leaked Nude Photos: 'You Should Be Ashamed&aposMSNEntertainment 9/21/2014 2:24:00 PM
- 8 Things That Will and 2 Things That (Probably) Won't Happen on Big Bang Theory Season 8MSNEntertainment 9/21/2014 2:19:00 PM
- Leonardo DiCaprio Adds Star Power to People's Climate March in New YorkMSNEntertainment 9/21/2014 12:41:00 PM
- Scarlett Johansson's 'Lucy' Crosses $250 Million at Overseas Box OfficeMSNEntertainment 9/21/2014 12:05:00 PM
- Lauryn Hill Slammed on Twitter for 'Utter Shi-' Performance and 90 Minute Late ArrMSNEntertainment 9/21/2014 11:38:00 AM
- Meagan Good Rips Fans for Reposting Her Leaked Nude Photos: 'You Should Be Ashamed&apos
Courtney Love has yet to reconcile with her estranged daughter in person despite recently reconnecting via Twitter.
RELATED: Awkward celebs
The Hole rocker was stripped of her parental rights to daughter Frances Bean Cobain in December 2009 as she battled substance abuse issues, and the child was placed under the temporary guardianship of her grandmother, Wendy O'Connor, and aunt, Kimberly Cobain, that same month.
Cobain, now 20, reached out to her mother online over Christmas to send her a seasonal greeting, and mother and daughter have been keeping in regular contact via email ever since, although the singer, who is based in New York, admits she has not visited Cobain at her home in Los Angeles.
Meanwhile, during an appearance on "The View" on Thursday, Love revealed her daughter has received an offer to study at prestigious arts institution Bard College in New York.
She said, "My biggest wish for her, first of all, is that she's happy, and also that she goes to college because she's 20. She got into Bard and I don't care what college (she goes to), she could go to Santa Monica Community College, as long as she goes to college."
Frances Bean is Love's only child with her late husband Kurt Cobain.
RELATED: Fashion don'ts
Take a peek at Jessica Simpson’s kissy Instagram feed on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on the RHONJ stars' recent whereabouts on Replay.Watch Video »
Take a look back at Prince William and Duchess Kate's cutest couple moments.Watch Video »
From Carrie Underwood to Duchess Kate; get the pregnancy scoop on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez, Salma Hayek, and Sharon Stone all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Julianne Hough, Victoria Beckham, and Nicole Scherzinger all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBeautiful Family
From Crowd Ignite