Courtney Love not to blame for Twitter rant
- Photo: Hector Vallenilla/PacificCoastNews.com1 of 7
- Photo: Splash News2 of 7
- Photo: GF/Bauer-Griffin3 of 7
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP4 of 7
- Photo: ANG/Fame Pictures5 of 7
- Photo: Richie Buxo/Splash News6 of 7
More Celeb News
- Christian Bale, Bradley Cooper Are Ruining the Country in 'American Hustle' Clip (MSNEntertainment 12/5/2013 4:39:51 PM
- How Oscar Isaac's Career Fallback Landed Him 'Inside Llewyn Davis'MSNEntertainment 12/5/2013 4:30:24 PM
- Nelson Mandela Death: The Anti-Apartheid Freedom Fighter's Life in Pictures (Photos)MSNEntertainment 12/5/2013 4:25:02 PM
- The Antichrist Is Coming in New 'Devil's Due' Trailer (Video)MSNEntertainment 12/5/2013 4:14:38 PM
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Ian Harding to Play Drug Addict in 'Dynamite: MSNEntertainment 12/5/2013 3:26:12 PM
- Christian Bale, Bradley Cooper Are Ruining the Country in 'American Hustle' Clip (
Rocker Courtney Love has blamed an impostor for using her name to insult Chelsea Handler on Twitter.com, insisting she no longer has an account with the Twitter.
A user purporting to be Love, under the handle Cloverxxxlove, launched a vicious virtual rant against comedian Handler, writing: "I think you are a leathery idiot and rude. And beyond stupid," before branding her a "mainstream zzzzlister" with a "man face."
But the Hole frontwoman is adamant she would never insult her pal Handler.
She tells New York Post's Page Six gossip column, "(It's) absolutely not me. I was horrified to find whoever it was was insulting my friends ... I would never be so classless as to discuss their private lives in such a vulgar manner. I deleted my Twitter account months ago."
RELATED: 15 celebrity rehab repeat offenders
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTCheap Jewelry
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite