Courtney Love not to blame for Twitter rant
- Photo: Hector Vallenilla/PacificCoastNews.com1 of 7
- Photo: Splash News2 of 7
- Photo: GF/Bauer-Griffin3 of 7
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP4 of 7
- Photo: ANG/Fame Pictures5 of 7
- Photo: Richie Buxo/Splash News6 of 7
More Celeb News
- CW Scores Biggest Tuesday Audience in 5 Years With 'Originals,' 'SupernatMSNEntertainment 12/4/2013 4:38:41 PM
- Paul Walker Death: 'Fast & Furious' Franchise Posts Tribute on YouTube (ViMSNEntertainment 12/4/2013 4:35:39 PM
- If PG-13 Is the Moneymaker, Why Is Hollywood Cranking Out So Many R-Rated Movies?MSNEntertainment 12/4/2013 4:28:09 PM
- Alejandro Gonzalez Inarritu to direct 'Jungle Book' movie for Warner Bros.MSNEntertainment 12/4/2013 4:26:12 PM
- Best & Worst 2013: Movie Moments of the Year '12 Years a Slave,' &apoMSNEntertainment 12/4/2013 4:19:43 PM
- CW Scores Biggest Tuesday Audience in 5 Years With 'Originals,' 'Supernat
Rocker Courtney Love has blamed an impostor for using her name to insult Chelsea Handler on Twitter.com, insisting she no longer has an account with the Twitter.
A user purporting to be Love, under the handle Cloverxxxlove, launched a vicious virtual rant against comedian Handler, writing: "I think you are a leathery idiot and rude. And beyond stupid," before branding her a "mainstream zzzzlister" with a "man face."
But the Hole frontwoman is adamant she would never insult her pal Handler.
She tells New York Post's Page Six gossip column, "(It's) absolutely not me. I was horrified to find whoever it was was insulting my friends ... I would never be so classless as to discuss their private lives in such a vulgar manner. I deleted my Twitter account months ago."
RELATED: 15 celebrity rehab repeat offenders
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBen vs. Casey
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite