Courtney Love not to blame for Twitter rant
- Photo: Hector Vallenilla/PacificCoastNews.com1 of 7
- Photo: Splash News2 of 7
- Photo: GF/Bauer-Griffin3 of 7
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP4 of 7
- Photo: ANG/Fame Pictures5 of 7
- Photo: Richie Buxo/Splash News6 of 7
More Celeb News
- R. Kelly Performs Song He Wrote for Nelson Mandela on 'Arsenio' (Video)MSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 5:09:35 PM
- 'The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug' Review: Peter Jackson's Second VersMSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 5:03:45 PM
- Fox Sports 1 Scores Best Ratings Week Since August LaunchMSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 4:44:04 PM
- New York Post Settles Racial and Sexual Discrimination LawsuitMSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 4:30:51 PM
- 'American Hustle' Cast To Be Honored by Palm Springs FestMSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 4:20:58 PM
- R. Kelly Performs Song He Wrote for Nelson Mandela on 'Arsenio' (Video)
Rocker Courtney Love has blamed an impostor for using her name to insult Chelsea Handler on Twitter.com, insisting she no longer has an account with the Twitter.
A user purporting to be Love, under the handle Cloverxxxlove, launched a vicious virtual rant against comedian Handler, writing: "I think you are a leathery idiot and rude. And beyond stupid," before branding her a "mainstream zzzzlister" with a "man face."
But the Hole frontwoman is adamant she would never insult her pal Handler.
She tells New York Post's Page Six gossip column, "(It's) absolutely not me. I was horrified to find whoever it was was insulting my friends ... I would never be so classless as to discuss their private lives in such a vulgar manner. I deleted my Twitter account months ago."
RELATED: 15 celebrity rehab repeat offenders
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTCheap Jewelry
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite