Courtney Love responds to unpaid rent allegations
- Photo: HBE/HSS/WENN1 of 17
- Photo: WENN2 of 17
- Photo: HBE/HSS/WENN3 of 17
- Photo: Charles Sykes/Invision/AP4 of 17
- Photo: Tobin Yelland/Blixah/Invision/AP5 of 17
- Photo: Dave Allocca/StarTraks6 of 17
- Photo: Splash News7 of 17
- Photo: SI1/http://www.wenn.com/8 of 17
- Photo: SSJ/ZOB/ZDS/WENN9 of 17
- Photo: SSJ/ZOB/ZDS/WENN10 of 17
- Photo: WENN11 of 17
- Photo: INB/WENN12 of 17
- Photo: KPA/WENN13 of 17
- Photo: DDAA/ZOB/WENN14 of 17
- Photo: WENN15 of 17
- Photo: AXELLE WOUSSEN/Bauer-Griffin16 of 17
More Celeb News
- American Idol: Is This the Most Boring Group of Contestants Ever?MSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 4:47:00 PM
- Does Mel Gibson Deserve Another Chance?MSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 4:22:00 PM
- 'Fast & Furious 7' Resumes Production This MonthMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 4:02:00 PM
- Obama pitches his health care plan on Funny or DieMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 4:01:01 PM
- ABC's Ratings the Most Glaring Challenge for Anne Sweeney's SuccessorMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 3:58:00 PM
- American Idol: Is This the Most Boring Group of Contestants Ever?
By email@example.com (WENN Newsdesk)
Courtney Love has slammed allegations she's facing eviction from her New York home after falling behind on her rent and changing the decor without permission.
RELATED: Funniest Celeb Singing Faces
The Hole rocker moved into the New York townhouse earlier this year, but the building's owner, Donna Lyon, is preparing for a legal battle with Love over claims she owes more than $50,000 in rent.
Lyon also alleges the singer redecorated the home without permission, but Love has spoken out to dismiss her claims.
The rocker tells New York Post gossip column Page Six, "I haven't fallen behind on the rent -- I have been paying month to month as agreed."
"My rent is current, but the owner is now asking for the remaining two months up front. Even though it's not required, I'd happily pay that and another six months' rent upfront if she would extend the lease for six months."
"I have repainted, but I asked permission, and used a painter approved by the owner."
The civil case will go to court in Manhattan on Dec. 21.
From Brad Pitt to Ian Somerhalder, see some of Hollywood's sexiest vampires.Watch Video »
Rihanna, Nicole Richie, and Rita Ora all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
Find out what Oscar winners Jared Leto and Lupita Nyong’o have been up to since the Academy Awards on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where are they?
See where the cast of "Cruel Intentions" is today.Watch Video »
From Kim Kardashian to Paris Hilton, see which stars have the most expensive engagement bling.Watch Video »
Best Bikini Bods
Kim Kardashian, Bar Refaeli and Heidi Klum share their best bikini pics on social media on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite