Courtney Love responds to unpaid rent allegations
- Photo: HBE/HSS/WENN1 of 17
- Photo: WENN2 of 17
- Photo: HBE/HSS/WENN3 of 17
- Photo: Charles Sykes/Invision/AP4 of 17
- Photo: Tobin Yelland/Blixah/Invision/AP5 of 17
- Photo: Dave Allocca/StarTraks6 of 17
- Photo: Splash News7 of 17
- Photo: SI1/http://www.wenn.com/8 of 17
- Photo: SSJ/ZOB/ZDS/WENN9 of 17
- Photo: SSJ/ZOB/ZDS/WENN10 of 17
- Photo: WENN11 of 17
- Photo: INB/WENN12 of 17
- Photo: KPA/WENN13 of 17
- Photo: DDAA/ZOB/WENN14 of 17
- Photo: WENN15 of 17
- Photo: AXELLE WOUSSEN/Bauer-Griffin16 of 17
More Celeb News
- First Look: Ming-Na Wen is Back at Mulan — This Time on Sofia the FirstMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 7:48:00 AM
- Monstrous Meals: Chef Josh Capon Talks FrankenfoodMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 7:48:00 AM
- Syfy's Face Off Returns With a Devious TwistMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 7:48:00 AM
- Why Terry Crews Wants to Be a MillionaireMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 7:47:00 AM
- Julianne Moore, Jake Gyllenhaal, Jessica Chastain Films Headed to Toronto Film FestivalMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 7:35:00 AM
- First Look: Ming-Na Wen is Back at Mulan — This Time on Sofia the First
By email@example.com (WENN Newsdesk)
Courtney Love has slammed allegations she's facing eviction from her New York home after falling behind on her rent and changing the decor without permission.
RELATED: Funniest Celeb Singing Faces
The Hole rocker moved into the New York townhouse earlier this year, but the building's owner, Donna Lyon, is preparing for a legal battle with Love over claims she owes more than $50,000 in rent.
Lyon also alleges the singer redecorated the home without permission, but Love has spoken out to dismiss her claims.
The rocker tells New York Post gossip column Page Six, "I haven't fallen behind on the rent -- I have been paying month to month as agreed."
"My rent is current, but the owner is now asking for the remaining two months up front. Even though it's not required, I'd happily pay that and another six months' rent upfront if she would extend the lease for six months."
"I have repainted, but I asked permission, and used a painter approved by the owner."
The civil case will go to court in Manhattan on Dec. 21.
See some of the cutest moments from Prince George's first year.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
Find out where the cast from "When Harry Met Sally" is today.Watch Video »
Take a look back at Prince William and Duchess Kate's cutest couple moments.Watch Video »
Let's check out some of Eva's tactics behind her baby bump secret on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Best B-Day Ever?
Selena Gomez celebrates her birthday early with a helicopter ride in Italy with new pal Cara Delevingne on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Star Inspired Ink
From Ryan Cabrera to Megan Fox, see celebs who've gotten tattoos of other stars.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTI Can't Trust Men
From Crowd Ignite