Miley Cyrus: There's No Trouble in Paradise
- Photo: Splash News1 of 15
- Photo: Mark Davis/WireImage2 of 15
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage3 of 15
- Photo: FS2/WENN4 of 15
- Photo: John Salangsang/Splash News5 of 15
- Photo: Victor Chavez/WireImage6 of 15
- Photo: Stephen Lovekin/WireImage.com7 of 15
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage8 of 15
- Photo: George Pimentel/Steve Granitz/James Devaney/WireImage9 of 15
- Photo: MATEI H/GVK/Bauer-Griffin10 of 15
- Photo: Vince Bucci/Invision/AP11 of 15
- Photo: GVK/MATEI H/Bauer-Griffin12 of 15
- Photo: Splash News13 of 15
- Photo: Splash News14 of 15
More Celeb News
- Salma Hayek pulls trigger on 'Everly' at Comic-ConMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 4:35:22 PM
- Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Reveals New Characters, Carter Adds Captain DirectorsMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 4:28:00 PM
- AP Top Entertainment News At 7:11 p.m. EDTMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 4:11:32 PM
- Selma Hayek pulls trigger on 'Everly' at Comic-ConMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 4:11:28 PM
- 'Justice League' Recruiting 'Batman v Superman' Writer Chris TerMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 4:05:00 PM
- Salma Hayek pulls trigger on 'Everly' at Comic-Con
Cyrus changed her profile on the social networking website to include the words "I am human and I need to be loved. Just like everybody else does."
The lyrics are from The Smiths' song "How Soon Is Now?" and the posting sparked gossip about trouble in the star's personal life, but Cyrus is adamant her message didn't have a hidden meaning.
RELATED: The Year in TwitPics 2011
In a series of posts on the site, she writes, "My bio is a song by The Smiths. One of my favorites You should check it out. There's no trouble in paradise. I am so happy and so loved. But it is true. I am human and I need to be loved. Just like all 4,108,281 of you (Twitter followers). It's xmas make sure everyone you love knows how much."
RELATED: Romance or Fauxmance?
Get the scoop on Naya Rivera's wacky wedding on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Find out which stars attended Jennifer Lopez's birthday celebration on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Cameron Diaz, Rumer Willis, and Ellie Goulding all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Chrissy Teigen, Katy Perry and Lady Gaga spotlight their pooches on today's Celeb Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSummer Stars
From Crowd Ignite