Darius Rucker responds to racist tweet
- Photo: Isaac Brekken/Invision/AP1 of 5
- Photo: Jason Merritt/GettyImages.com2 of 5
- Photo: Christopher Polk/Getty Images North America3 of 5
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP4 of 5
More Celeb News
- 'Beyond the Lights' Review: Gugu Mbatha-Raw Portrays Divadom With Honesty and CompMSNEntertainment 9/19/2014 4:42:00 PM
- BuzzFeed Taps Andrew Gauthier to Lead Video DivisionMSNEntertainment 9/19/2014 4:25:00 PM
- Roger Goodell Won't Resign From NFL, But Promises Conduct Policy ChangesMSNEntertainment 9/19/2014 3:29:00 PM
- HBO Suspends Pre-Production of Brian De Palma's Penn State Molestation Film 'To DeMSNEntertainment 9/19/2014 2:28:00 PM
- Dancing's Derek Hough: We Have Something "Potentially Dangerous" PlannedMSNEntertainment 9/19/2014 2:28:00 PM
- 'Beyond the Lights' Review: Gugu Mbatha-Raw Portrays Divadom With Honesty and Comp
Darius Rucker took to Twitter on Sunday night to attack a racist who took aim at the singer for covering a classic Bob Dylan song at country music mecca the Grand Ole Opry in Nashville.
RELATED: Miley Cyrus' crazy Twitpic
Rucker performed his rendition of "Wagon Wheel" over the weekend, prompting many fans to applaud him for taking on Dylan and reworking the tune that was a hit for Old Crow Medicine Show a decade ago.
But one music lover, identified as pqkullman on Twitter, wasn't impressed and tweeted, "@dariusrucker Leave country to the white folk."
Rucker was angered by the post and responded, "WOW... is this 2013 or 1913?"
He added, "Ill take my grand ole Opry membership and leave your racism. Wow."
Check out some of Alessandra's hottest vacation photos from the summer.Watch Video »
Royal Beach Bods
Check out the hottest royals enjoying their beach vacations.Watch Video »
Beyonce is Hot
Check out Beyonce's all-time sexiest looks.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez, Salma Hayek, and Sharon Stone all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Gisele Bundchen, Alessandra Ambrosio and more models share sweet snaps with their kids, hosted by Wonderwall correspondent Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
From Rihanna to Lady Gaga, scope out the worst dressed A-listers at Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week, Spring/ Summer 2015!Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTGorgeous Gwen
From Crowd Ignite