David Guetta, Wife Cathy Renew Vows After 20 Years of Marriage
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage1 of 10
- Photo: VPC/WENN2 of 10
- Photo: Apega/WENN3 of 10
- Photo: FS2/WENN4 of 10
- Photo: Jay Valena/Retna Ltd.5 of 10
- Photo: Splash News6 of 10
- Photo: @davidguetta/Twitter7 of 10
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP8 of 10
- Photo: Joe Scarnici/WireImage.com9 of 10
More Celeb News
- 'Halo' makers shed light on live-action seriesMSNEntertainment 8/30/2014 3:48:47 PM
- AP Top Entertainment News At 6:22 p.m. EDTMSNEntertainment 8/30/2014 3:22:52 PM
- Made in America music festival rocks Los AngelesMSNEntertainment 8/30/2014 3:22:43 PM
- 'Escape From New York' Reboot Following 'Group' Thinking of &MSNEntertainment 8/30/2014 3:20:00 PM
- Joan Rivers Has Been Put on Life SupportMSNEntertainment 8/30/2014 3:06:00 PM
- 'Halo' makers shed light on live-action series
For the past 20 years, David Guetta has been making sweet music with his wife, Cathy Guetta.
On Aug. 28, the spouses celebrated two decades of marital bliss by renewing their vows at LIO Ibiza by Pacha in Ibiza, Spain. French house music producer and DJ David -- known for hit songs like "Memories" (featuring Kid Cudi), "Titanium" (featuring Sia) and "When Loves Takes Over" (featuring Kelly Rowland) -- looked dapper in a traditional black tuxedo and a bowtie, while his wife wore a pleated white mini-dress and a tiara in her hair.
The outdoor, waterfront ceremony was attended by several A-list musicians, models and deejays, including Naomi Campbell, Akon, Paul Okenfold, Afrojack, Pete Tong and NERVO. "It was absolutely amazing and beautiful beyond belief," a source tells Us Weekly of their vow renewal.
Guetta's "Turn Me On" music video, featuring Nicki Minaj, is nominated for Best Visual Effects at the MTV Video Music Awards, airing live from the Staples Center in Los Angeles on Sept. 6 at 8 p.m. EST. The collaborators are up against Katy Perry ("Wide Awake"), Rihanna ("Where Have You Been"), Linkin Park ("Burn It Down") and Skrillex ("First of the Year").
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Lea Michele, Megan Fox, and Kate Walsh all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on Bradley Bayou's dress design that Oprah wore to the Emmy Awards.Watch Video »
Get Mariah and Nick's marital woe breakdown on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Miley Cyrus, Katy Perry, and Selena Gomez all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Her Little Pony
Check out Khloe Kardashian, Kaley Cuoco and more stars who ride horses on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez reunites with Casper Smart, plus more famous friendly exes on Replay, hosted by Wonderwall's Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTVenice Film Fest
From Crowd Ignite