David Guetta, Wife Cathy Renew Vows After 20 Years of Marriage
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage1 of 10
- Photo: VPC/WENN2 of 10
- Photo: Apega/WENN3 of 10
- Photo: FS2/WENN4 of 10
- Photo: Jay Valena/Retna Ltd.5 of 10
- Photo: Splash News6 of 10
- Photo: @davidguetta/Twitter7 of 10
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP8 of 10
- Photo: Joe Scarnici/WireImage.com9 of 10
More Celeb News
- Stephen Colbert Tells Female Voters to Dig the GOP 'Sausage Fest' (Video)MSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 7:24:44 AM
- Joseph Gordon-Levitt Reveals First Look at Variety Show 'HitRecord on TV' (Video)MSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 7:15:10 AM
- Could it be the year newcomers dominate Grammys?MSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 6:55:51 AM
- Richard Branson: Nelson Mandela's Secret Attempt to Prevent the Iraq War (Video)MSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 6:52:31 AM
- Iconic Saratoga Springs, NY, restaurant for saleMSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 6:14:01 AM
- Stephen Colbert Tells Female Voters to Dig the GOP 'Sausage Fest' (Video)
For the past 20 years, David Guetta has been making sweet music with his wife, Cathy Guetta.
On Aug. 28, the spouses celebrated two decades of marital bliss by renewing their vows at LIO Ibiza by Pacha in Ibiza, Spain. French house music producer and DJ David -- known for hit songs like "Memories" (featuring Kid Cudi), "Titanium" (featuring Sia) and "When Loves Takes Over" (featuring Kelly Rowland) -- looked dapper in a traditional black tuxedo and a bowtie, while his wife wore a pleated white mini-dress and a tiara in her hair.
The outdoor, waterfront ceremony was attended by several A-list musicians, models and deejays, including Naomi Campbell, Akon, Paul Okenfold, Afrojack, Pete Tong and NERVO. "It was absolutely amazing and beautiful beyond belief," a source tells Us Weekly of their vow renewal.
Guetta's "Turn Me On" music video, featuring Nicki Minaj, is nominated for Best Visual Effects at the MTV Video Music Awards, airing live from the Staples Center in Los Angeles on Sept. 6 at 8 p.m. EST. The collaborators are up against Katy Perry ("Wide Awake"), Rihanna ("Where Have You Been"), Linkin Park ("Burn It Down") and Skrillex ("First of the Year").
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
From Julianne Hough to Duchess Kate, see some of our favorite celebrities hair transformationsWatch Video »
From George and Sandra to Taylor and Ed, see more of Hollywood's platonic pairs.Watch Video »
From Ariana Grande to Kylie Jenner, see some of Hollywood's newest romances on Wonderwall Replay hosted by Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Girls Night Out
It's a girls night out for celebs like Jennifer Lopez, Khloe Kardashian, Leah Remini, Brooklyn Decker, and more on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Taylor Swift shares stunning photos of her time in New Zealand on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From slicked back hair to drop-crotch pants, check out some of the biggest fashion blunders of the year.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBey's Style
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite