David Guetta, Wife Cathy Renew Vows After 20 Years of Marriage
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage1 of 10
- Photo: VPC/WENN2 of 10
- Photo: Apega/WENN3 of 10
- Photo: FS2/WENN4 of 10
- Photo: Jay Valena/Retna Ltd.5 of 10
- Photo: Splash News6 of 10
- Photo: @davidguetta/Twitter7 of 10
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP8 of 10
- Photo: Joe Scarnici/WireImage.com9 of 10
More Celeb News
- Anne Sweeney Exits Disney: TheWrap Picks Potential ReplacementsMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 2:05:00 PM
- Lena Dunham Says She May Quit Acting After Girls EndsMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 2:02:00 PM
- Game of Thrones Star Kristian Nairn Comes Out as GayMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 2:01:00 PM
- What Happened When the Cameras Went Off? Bachelor's Chris Harrison Spills on the Tense FinaMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 1:47:00 PM
- Jon Klein on His New Online Venture: 'We've Created the Company That I Feared WoulMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 12:41:00 PM
- Anne Sweeney Exits Disney: TheWrap Picks Potential Replacements
For the past 20 years, David Guetta has been making sweet music with his wife, Cathy Guetta.
On Aug. 28, the spouses celebrated two decades of marital bliss by renewing their vows at LIO Ibiza by Pacha in Ibiza, Spain. French house music producer and DJ David -- known for hit songs like "Memories" (featuring Kid Cudi), "Titanium" (featuring Sia) and "When Loves Takes Over" (featuring Kelly Rowland) -- looked dapper in a traditional black tuxedo and a bowtie, while his wife wore a pleated white mini-dress and a tiara in her hair.
The outdoor, waterfront ceremony was attended by several A-list musicians, models and deejays, including Naomi Campbell, Akon, Paul Okenfold, Afrojack, Pete Tong and NERVO. "It was absolutely amazing and beautiful beyond belief," a source tells Us Weekly of their vow renewal.
Guetta's "Turn Me On" music video, featuring Nicki Minaj, is nominated for Best Visual Effects at the MTV Video Music Awards, airing live from the Staples Center in Los Angeles on Sept. 6 at 8 p.m. EST. The collaborators are up against Katy Perry ("Wide Awake"), Rihanna ("Where Have You Been"), Linkin Park ("Burn It Down") and Skrillex ("First of the Year").
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Find out what Oscar winners Jared Leto and Lupita Nyong’o have been up to since the Academy Awards on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
The Rock flexes massive muscle while getting sentimental on Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
From Mila Kunis to Mary-Kate Olsen, get the scoop on all the engagements in Hollywood on Replay.Watch Video »
Nicole Richie debuts a lavender hair color on Instagram on Celebs Gone Social. What does Kelly Osbourne have to do with it?Watch Video »
Ladies Who Cook
Find out where Drew Barrymore and Reese Witherspoon are and what they're doing on their latest "girl's trip" on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
See some of Duchess Kate's most budget-friendly fashion items.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite