David Guetta, Wife Cathy Renew Vows After 20 Years of Marriage
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage1 of 10
- Photo: VPC/WENN2 of 10
- Photo: Apega/WENN3 of 10
- Photo: FS2/WENN4 of 10
- Photo: Jay Valena/Retna Ltd.5 of 10
- Photo: Splash News6 of 10
- Photo: @davidguetta/Twitter7 of 10
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP8 of 10
- Photo: Joe Scarnici/WireImage.com9 of 10
More Celeb News
- 10 Oscar Lessons From the First Blitz of Critics' AwardsMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 11:58:45 PM
- 'Hobbit' Sequel's High Frame Rate Theaters Nearly Doubled But Warner BroMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 11:36:29 PM
- Leighton Meester to Make Broadway Debut Opposite James Franco in 'Of Mice and Men'MSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 9:00:07 PM
- How Hollywood Infiltrated Miami's Art Basel (Photos)MSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 7:56:35 PM
- '20 Feet From Stardom' Stars to Sing National Anthem at Rose BowlMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 7:04:02 PM
- 10 Oscar Lessons From the First Blitz of Critics' Awards
For the past 20 years, David Guetta has been making sweet music with his wife, Cathy Guetta.
On Aug. 28, the spouses celebrated two decades of marital bliss by renewing their vows at LIO Ibiza by Pacha in Ibiza, Spain. French house music producer and DJ David -- known for hit songs like "Memories" (featuring Kid Cudi), "Titanium" (featuring Sia) and "When Loves Takes Over" (featuring Kelly Rowland) -- looked dapper in a traditional black tuxedo and a bowtie, while his wife wore a pleated white mini-dress and a tiara in her hair.
The outdoor, waterfront ceremony was attended by several A-list musicians, models and deejays, including Naomi Campbell, Akon, Paul Okenfold, Afrojack, Pete Tong and NERVO. "It was absolutely amazing and beautiful beyond belief," a source tells Us Weekly of their vow renewal.
Guetta's "Turn Me On" music video, featuring Nicki Minaj, is nominated for Best Visual Effects at the MTV Video Music Awards, airing live from the Staples Center in Los Angeles on Sept. 6 at 8 p.m. EST. The collaborators are up against Katy Perry ("Wide Awake"), Rihanna ("Where Have You Been"), Linkin Park ("Burn It Down") and Skrillex ("First of the Year").
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Khloe Kardashian, Jennifer Hudson, and Christina Hendricks all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
From Julianne Hough to Duchess Kate, see some of our favorite celebrities hair transformationsWatch Video »
From George and Sandra to Taylor and Ed, see more of Hollywood's platonic pairs.Watch Video »
From Ariana Grande to Kylie Jenner, see some of Hollywood's newest romances on Wonderwall Replay hosted by Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Katy Perry, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, and Lady Gaga all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
Candace Cameron Bure talks to WW's Chris Gardner about "Full House" reruns, her famous brother and finding her purpose in life through faith.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTAdele's PDA
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite