David Guetta, Wife Cathy Renew Vows After 20 Years of Marriage
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage1 of 10
- Photo: VPC/WENN2 of 10
- Photo: Apega/WENN3 of 10
- Photo: FS2/WENN4 of 10
- Photo: Jay Valena/Retna Ltd.5 of 10
- Photo: Splash News6 of 10
- Photo: @davidguetta/Twitter7 of 10
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP8 of 10
- Photo: Joe Scarnici/WireImage.com9 of 10
More Celeb News
- Cheryl Cole Reunites With Simon Cowell for 'X Factor' UKMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 4:34:00 PM
- Fox Reorganizes Development and Programming DepartmentsMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 4:31:00 PM
- Dan Harmon and Mitch Hurwitz Are Working on a Super-Secret ProjectMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 4:28:00 PM
- Sean Combs Bids Reported $200 Million for Fuse TV NetworkMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 4:12:00 PM
- Psych's James Roday to Star in CBS Relationship Comedy PilotMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 4:07:00 PM
- Cheryl Cole Reunites With Simon Cowell for 'X Factor' UK
For the past 20 years, David Guetta has been making sweet music with his wife, Cathy Guetta.
On Aug. 28, the spouses celebrated two decades of marital bliss by renewing their vows at LIO Ibiza by Pacha in Ibiza, Spain. French house music producer and DJ David -- known for hit songs like "Memories" (featuring Kid Cudi), "Titanium" (featuring Sia) and "When Loves Takes Over" (featuring Kelly Rowland) -- looked dapper in a traditional black tuxedo and a bowtie, while his wife wore a pleated white mini-dress and a tiara in her hair.
The outdoor, waterfront ceremony was attended by several A-list musicians, models and deejays, including Naomi Campbell, Akon, Paul Okenfold, Afrojack, Pete Tong and NERVO. "It was absolutely amazing and beautiful beyond belief," a source tells Us Weekly of their vow renewal.
Guetta's "Turn Me On" music video, featuring Nicki Minaj, is nominated for Best Visual Effects at the MTV Video Music Awards, airing live from the Staples Center in Los Angeles on Sept. 6 at 8 p.m. EST. The collaborators are up against Katy Perry ("Wide Awake"), Rihanna ("Where Have You Been"), Linkin Park ("Burn It Down") and Skrillex ("First of the Year").
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Find out what Oscar winners Jared Leto and Lupita Nyong’o have been up to since the Academy Awards on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
The Rock flexes massive muscle while getting sentimental on Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Ladies Who Cook
Find out where Drew Barrymore and Reese Witherspoon are and what they're doing on their latest "girl's trip" on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Oscar nominee Lupita Nyong’o shares her awards season journey (and meetings with Oprah, Sidney Poitier and the Dalai Lama!) on Celebs Gone SocialWatch Video »
Nicole Richie debuts a lavender hair color on Instagram on Celebs Gone Social. What does Kelly Osbourne have to do with it?Watch Video »
Drunk In Love
Jessica Simpon, Gisele Bundchen and more celebs share intimate pics of their partners on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where are they?
See where the cast of "Cruel Intentions" is today.Watch Video »
Sarah Michelle Gellar talks to Wonderwall's Chris Gardner about "terrifying" paparazzi, growing veggies with her daughter, why she never went to rehab.Watch Video »
Check out Jennifer Lawrence's best red-carpet looks from over the years.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite