Demi Lovato goes without makeup, looks drop-dead gorgeous
- Photo: @ddlovato/Twitter1 of 14
- Photo: VISP/GSI2 of 14
- Photo: @ddlovato/Twitter3 of 14
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/Invision/AP4 of 14
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/Invision/AP5 of 14
- Photo: Todd Williamson/Invision/AP6 of 14
- Photo: Karl Piper/WENN7 of 14
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/Invision/AP8 of 14
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage9 of 14
- Photo: Rob Latour / Rex USA/Rex USA10 of 14
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage11 of 14
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage12 of 14
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage13 of 14
More Celeb News
- 'Lilyhammer' Star Steven Van Zandt on His Place in TV History, Mandela and (PossibMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 3:18:15 PM
- TheWrap Screening Series: 'Porcelain Horse' Writer-Director on the 'ExpecMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 2:58:39 PM
- Award-Winning Producers to Finance Documentary About Forgotten Film Legend (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 2:58:13 PM
- Obama Nominates Sony's Tom Rothman to National Council on the ArtsMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 2:47:27 PM
- 'American Hustle' and 'Saving Mr. Banks' Hit Box Office in Heat MSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 1:44:28 PM
- 'Lilyhammer' Star Steven Van Zandt on His Place in TV History, Mandela and (Possib
By Natasha Burton, Cosmopolitan
Having a bad face day? Well, there's an app -- a ton of apps, actually -- for that. Between Instagram filters and new smartphone photo airbrushing tools, it's pretty easy to turn your average selfie into a glamour shot these days.
Well, Demi Lovato says we should show off our natural beauty instead, tweeting a makeup-free photo of herself -- in which she is beyond gorgeous -- and encouraging her female followers to do the same.
"Ladies, be brave today," she tweeted. "Take off your make-up and stop using those filters!! WE are beautiful!!!" Heck yes we are!
While we may not look as flawless as Demi sans makeup, we're totally down with the idea of showing off our hot, barefaced selves -- and we love that she's leading the charge. Because, after a while, those slightly blurry, X-Pro II-enhanced headshots all start to look the same.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
MORE FROM COSMOPOLITAN:
"Shah's of Sunset" star Asa Soltan talks about this season's drama, possible wedding bells with her boyfriend and more.Watch Video »
From Jenny and Donnie to Amanda and Justin, see more celebs who found new love in 2013.Watch Video »
Kourtney Kardashian hits up the happiest place on Earth on today’s Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Olivia Wilde to Mario Lopez, see which stars have the hottest beach bods of 2013.Watch Video »
Victoria’s Secret Angel Candice Swanepoel talks to WW about wearing the $10 million bra, eating steak, Taylor Swift and if she plans to marry her boyfriend.Watch Video »
Check out the many times Taylor Swift has pulled out her surprise face at award shows.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXT'70s Style
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite