- Photo: @ddlovato/Instagram1 of 9
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage2 of 9
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage3 of 9
- Photo: @ddlovato/Twitter4 of 9
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/Invision/AP5 of 9
- Photo: Rich Polk/Getty Images North America6 of 9
- Photo: C.Smith/WENN7 of 9
- Photo: Tony Larkin/Rex USA8 of 9
More Celeb News
- 'Band of Brothers' vet William Guarnere dies at 90MSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 1:40:07 PM
- Zac Efron Shops Dildos in 'Neighbors,' Proving Once Again He's Far More TMSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 11:43:00 AM
- '300: Rise of an Empire' Storms Overseas Box Office With $88 MillionMSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 11:41:00 AM
- AP Top Premium Entertainment Headlines At 2:47 p.m. EDTMSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 11:40:29 AM
- Marvel expands Infinite with 'Ultimate Spider-Man'MSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 11:33:56 AM
- 'Band of Brothers' vet William Guarnere dies at 90
"Was sooooooo sleepy yesterday #TCAs," the singer wrote. The X Factor judge wore her blond locks down in the photograph, while wearing a white T-shirt and glasses.
This isn't the first makeup-free photo the rocker has posted. Lovato urged fans back in April to dare to bare when she showed off her natural beauty. "Ladies, be brave today," she tweeted. "Take off your make-up and stop using those filters!! WE are beautiful!!!"
The latest selfie picture was taken just one day after Lovato and Nick Jonas performed her new single "Made in the U.S.A." together at the 2013 Teen Choice Awards held at the Gibson Amphitheatre in Universal City, Calif., on Sunday, Aug. 11.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Where are they?
See where the cast of "Cruel Intentions" is today.Watch Video »
The Rock flexes massive muscle while getting sentimental on Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Sarah Michelle Gellar talks to Wonderwall's Chris Gardner about "terrifying" paparazzi, growing veggies with her daughter, why she never went to rehab.Watch Video »
Rihanna, Katy Perry, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Julianne Moore, Amy Adams, Kim Kardashian and Kris Jenner all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
From Christina Aguilera to Jennifer Hudson, see some of Hollywood's ever-changing waistlines.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite